Alien Isolation Meets Dino Crisis

Chippairaptor

Ame doko? </3
This is an idea I've had for a while now, and I'd like to give it a go. Alien: Isolation is hands down one of the best horror games I have ever played, and that is in no small part due to how the Alien works from a programming level. I would like to emulate this to a certain degree in writing form, and I want to combine it with my love of the Jurassic Park series (and dinosaurs in general). The idea I have is relatively simple: college age kids wind up shipwrecked on an island where a government experiment was creating a horrific monster. At the moment I'm torn between a single, Xenomorph-esque raptor (a la the Indoraptor), a pack of regular raptors, or something in-between; that being said, I suppose all three could be implemented together in some form.

For this I don't want to be the main character. I want to play the monster(s), and perhaps one or two side characters (a redshirt dying in a horrible way, someone providing exposition, etc.). I want to go up against the creativity of one or two other people as they try to survive this creature and escape the island.

I would love to flesh this out more, and if this seems up your alley, drop a reply or a PM.

Back
Top Bottom