(NSFW) Bossman and his pretty pest

MissMaraschino

Meteorite
Hiiii so im getting back into this so go easy on me haha! I may not do as good this time around so ill try my best!

Wants for rp: i enjoy build up and detail so i have more to work with! Nsfw wise i enjoy passionate sex, large loads of cum, praise, and marking! (Just to keep it short haha) hopefully yall like this rp idea <3

You work in a boring office building where you recently got promoted for your hard work meaning you're moving higher up so you clearly need a new office!.

You were happy until news comes in about an employee being transferred to your company will be assigned as your assistant temporarily.

you'll be getting a new assistant not even know who they are!!

They will be transferred in a month but the thought of sharing your brand new big fancy office. Time flew by and the dreadful day came in hopes if getting a few more hours of peace, you go into your office early but only to discover a woman looking around at all your shelves and everything on your desk. Her focus turned from your shelves to you as you stood there, was this your assistant?!

Character info:
Name: Cheari
Looks: red and black hair going past shoulders, dark eyes, brown skin, plump lips, 46DDD breast, thick hips, chubby build, and stands 5 foot 8 without shoes

Outfit for starter scene: dark red button up, black pencil skirt, skin colored pantyhose, black high heels, and black rectangle glasses

Thx for reading! Hmu if you are interested <3

Back
Top Bottom