Mx M or NB [NSFW] Some EXTREMELY gay roleplay ideas! (M, Fb, Fu)

benihana

Moon
What's up, Blue Moon?
Thanks for checking out my post! This is my plot dump for any roleplays involving gay characters! Whether it be men, femboys, in-betweens, futanaris, tentacle monsters, gay space squids- anything!
Bit about me as a roleplayer!
I've been roleplaying for about 3 years now. Don't let that scare you though, i don't expect for you to be a super literate novel writer! Just about anyone is welcome, as long as your posts aren't below 3 lines and you can speak proper english. My usual posts are between 200-300 words (i don't use paragraphs to express post length because i've seen way too many definitions of what a paragraph is. Deal with it.), but that heavily varies on the context. Can write less, can write more if needed.
Kinks, limits, dom/top prefferences!
I'm nearly limitless, except for the usual:

• Anything scat-related
  • Vore
  • Snuff
  • Smegma
  • Blood play (unless the plot is about vampires ig)
  • Full-package futanaris (ass-pussy-cock is a no for me. Ass-cock is totally okay with me.)
There's propably some more limits i'm forgetting right about now so please let me know if you want to introduce anything taboo into the roleplay! Now, for the kinks! The more "*" there are, the more i love the kink!
  • Watersports ***
  • Foot worship, footjobs, socks *****
  • Sweat, musk *****
  • Rimming, face sitting ***
  • F-slur, homophobia (really only applicable for a couple of plots)
  • Cumplay
  • Gangbangs/orgies
  • Facials
  • Cosplays, cute outfits
  • Armpits
  • Pubic/body hair
  • Petplay
  • Public sex
  • Catboys/other mixes of creatures x humans
  • Gay denial ("It's not gay, bro! No homo!")
  • Buttplugs, chastity
  • Orgasm control/denial
  • NTR, and most NTR-related kinks
  • Age gaps
Of course none of these are necessary, and some might not fit the plot at all!
As for my top/bottom prefference, i'm a switch with a slight sub prefference. That doesn't mean i won't play a manly top for you, that just means that sometimes i might not be in the mood for it. Some plots can be marked as me only willing to play a bottom in them, and some only as top. If they aren't marked, i'm willing to play either! Be aware of one thing though, i highly preffer playing M's and Fb's over futas.
Anyway, enough yapping. Here are the plots you guys came for!

PLOTS
What happens when a bunch of femboy bros finally get the chance to go back to their dorm room after a long, exhausting day of school? Go figure <3 What happens when some futas join them as well? Ooooh boy. Next door frat boy neighbours are for sure going to be complaining about not being able to sleep due to all the moans, sounds of beds creeking and backboards hitting the walls, and the constant pleas for more!

I was imagining there would be no tops or bottoms, everyone walks in expecting to get their ass reshaped and get to drain their balls in at least 3 different soft, boy/dickgirl butts. Bring a friend! Or two! Or your parnter, this isn't cheating, just stress relief! Only two rules though, no holding back moans and NO striaght people allowed!

For this i WILL expect you to play as multiple characters. How many? Well that entirely depends on you! I'm willing to play at most 6!

One day, one of the most famous streamers decides to do a little joke/prank. Them being a beautiful, silky smooth, perfect femboy/futa would always net them some simps in the comments, saying all of the stuff you would expect starved perverts to say.

So, more as a joke than anything the streamer decides to post a full-blown contract that anyone can download and sign, just as a silly little prank more than anything. Something to post and forget. The contract was entirely legitimate though, it would guarantee that whoever signs it can become the streamer's personal servant and their toy, allowing the streamer to do whatever they want with them. Whatever :3

Suddenly, the next day she hears a knock on her door! As she opens it she finds someone actually holding the signed contract in their mouth, kneeling in front of the door... just like she jokingly instructed on twitter... Oh boy.

I'd like to exclusively play the sub in this one! The viewer that signed the contract, that is.

This is something new for me, as i've almost never done incest before. I also exclusively want to play a femboy sub in this one!

What happens when a femboy onlyfans star has a homophobic, but always horny father? A bunch of hatefucking <3 Because what else is a man supposed to do when his son's a little sissy bitch, other than to help him record his content, and tease him all about it?

Okay, to be frank i don't reaaaly know where i'm going with this. I just really wanted to try something with dad/son incest and homophobic hatefucking ;-;. I think we could build something off of this, though!

Having your ex dump you because you're "Too big, too rough, and treat her like a slave" means two things. One, it's entirely not your fault, and second? Maybe it's time to look at that weird book you found in your basement again? God, what was it called... "How to summon a succubus?"

For this plot i'd like to have a mean, rough dom summon a femboy succubus and do whatever they wanted with him. Treat him like a boyfriend and obsess over his adorable, smooth body, or treat him like a living fleshlight slave <3 Entirely your call!

A kink i wanted to explore with this one is using spells in sex! Summon a magic collar that you can shrink to choke me out, use a spell to keep my jaw open so i won't chomp your cock off, or apply aphrodisiacs on your body so i fall in love with it <3

Alien abduction! But, oh no! They're only abducting one person? And he's a femboy streamer?

Yep, i wanted to do a plot where a femboy gets abducted to serve a futa alien queen! Just, uh... imagine she's depicted as the dom in the ref provided...

That's... really pretty much it! If you like this one DM me and we'll talk more! And this is another one of those that i want to play a sub in!

So i'll start this one with a reference for the incubus, and one for his human form

In this roleplay i was looking to do a plot where a femboy/futa is being haunted by a male sex demon, also known as an incubus! I'd like him to be totally OP, being able to go invisible, stop time, even use his powers to alter other people's minds!

I had this idea where the incubus would come annoy our protagonist by coming in throughout the day and annoying him as he's doing his office job! What, in the middle of presenting something? There's a hot sex demon laying down on the table tempting you with his hung, veiny cock <3 Trying to focus on writing an e-mail? Suddenly the time stops and you feel a cock in your ass! Finally being able to return home after a long-ass day? Guess who's waiting for you at home!

I'd like for the sex demon character to be totally obsessed with our protagonist, and even being overprotective about them. Someone lays a hand on their shoulder? Immieidate visit from a demon when they go to sleep at night. Someone hits on our protagonist? Ooooh boy. They go to sleep only to be dragged to the depths of hell never to be heard from again.

So this one's kind of a wild card, dealer's choice if you will. I have some ideas for long-term slice of life relationship plot ideas, and i'll just dump them all here!

Goth futa x Nerdy boy
Femboy onlyfans star x Femboy onlyfans star
Femboy onlyfans star x Soldier (I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS ONE, here's a ref for the soldier!
Catboy boyfriend x Ex-yakuza

Be aware the most of these are just rough outlines, and aren't full plots. I'd like for you to pick one of the plots and we'll discuss it more in private chats. I have a LOT of refs for us to pick from, no matter which plot you pick!

P.S. Thank you for reading all this! This is for sure my longest post here yet. Please have a nice day if you're reading this, you legend!

Back
Top Bottom