MrPositive and His Request Thread!

MX Female New

MrPositive

Positivity is a mindset
Hey everyone!

Thank you for stopping by my Request thread - I am new to BlueMoon, but I have been RPing for over 15 years on other sites.
My writing style is preferrably 3rd person- but for the right partner and role, I would consider other approaches.
I will consider anyone as a writing partner, regardless of gender, age, race, etc. If you can play a good character, I'm game.

I am in the GMT timezone, which I understand might mean a significant time difference to some members here.
I like detailed RPs, with a good buildup. The sex is important, but not the only detail. I like good character and relationship development before diving into the smut.

Here is my F-List: MrPositive's F-List

Right now, I am working on some ideas. I have one I would love to get off the ground -
The background is that the Kingdom of Gaelica has just won independence from their Nordic oppressors after almost 800 years of occupation. My character, the eldest son of the new king/leader, is now expected to choose a wife to protect the line of succession. But he is a romantic at heart. A tough, brooding general showing the scars of battle.

I am open to ideas on the female character, but ideas I had:
Daughter of the kingdom's biggest/greatest ally
POW capture during the war
A peasant/commoner with unseen potential

I will update more here as my ideas become more concrete in my head.
If you like the above idea, DM me and we can discuss.

If you also think I could be a good RP partner for an idea you have, again please reach out. I will always respond, even if it is just to say the idea doesn't do it for me.

Until then - have a blessed day!

MrPositive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom