Mx M or F fandom & original roleplays

ricecake

bloodied flowers
tumblr_inline_pqujo0Qvev1t8bm8b_250.gif

introduction:
hello, my name is ricecake, but you can also refer to me as rice or cake. i'm twenty-one years old. i've been a roleplayer for eight years and a writer for longer, so i'm quite experienced. as i am just now coming off a hiatus, my maximum word count for the time being will be around 1k. there's a chance that some replies will be larger in quantity than this given amount, but it is highly dependent on the amount of plotting done between us and my motivation. shorter replies are preferred for now. i'm someone who desperately needs partners who are actively engaged in plotting. share your ideas with me! i have no idea how to respond if i'm only given "that sounds great" and nothing else to my ideas, so please bounce your thoughts off of mine. i'm a yapper. i promise to give you plenty to work with. i love incorporating images/gifs in my roleplay replies, and i'm a big fan of making pinterest boards whenever i can. i like to really invest myself in these roleplays!

limits:
noncon, bathroom play, beastiality, inflation, feet, vore, furry/anthro. there possibly may be more, but don't hesitate to ask or bring up your interests to see if that is a limit for me.

original roleplays:
google docs list of storylines. i'm open to hearing any storyline/pairing that you'd like to do. the only genre that i'm not too keen on doing at the moment would be sci-fi unless there is a really good storyline that captures my interest.
i will not be doubling up, but i do not care about what gender pairing we do nor the gender i play, so it's completely up to my partner. unrealistic faceclaims are highly preferred, but they are not required since i am trying to branch out to more realistic faceclaims.
i adore drama in my roleplays! jealousy, affairs, arguments/fights, etc.. i want it all. let's have fun with it :3

original pairings:
vampire x human
actor x actor
therapist x patient
royalty x royalty
teacher x parent/student
father x babysitter/daughter's friend
butler x royalty
boss x secretary
guard x royalty
demon x human
athlete x fan
ceo x employee
hero x villain

fandoms:
balance unlimited || daisuke kanbe
blue lock || ryusei shidou, sae itoshi
chainsaw man || aki hayakawa
demon slayer || sanemi shinazugawa, giyuu tomioka
jujutsu kaisen || gojo satoru
honkai star rail || jing yuan, gepard landau
hell's paradise || aza chobei
hunter x hunter || machi komacine, feitan portor
tokyo ghoul || urie kuki

please private message me with an introduction and what you'd like to do, if you're interested in roleplaying with me!

Back
Top Bottom