Fx F or NB Fandom, Yuri, and Wedgies?~

FecklesssPond

Planetoid
Hey, hey!

A bit of a more niche, sort of post here- so please excuse any sort of weirdness, or dare I say 'cringe' when it comes to this post.

'Wedgies' has been something I've enjoyed for quite sometime, from the more realistic elements of it , but also to the more surreal/cartoony ways it can be depicted; a simple little pull, or a wedgie so rough, the panties stretch half a foot away from the wearer and becoming more of a dragging trail of underwear, or even, something like someone falling a great distance only for their panties to snag an edge somewhere and catch them from the free fall- but now a new problem arises~ A good wedgie can make the most sophisticated individual come off as quite the loser~ The embarrassment, the unusual-ness of it, the more again, cartoony/surreal ways to take it, wedgies are just silly, sexy fun!

Of course, other kinks and sexy elements can be tossed in! We can discuss general kinks and what not, too.

As one can also tell from the title of this post, ideally we'd be diving into already existing universes and using characters from such to engage into some silly, whacky, wedgie -filled adventure! Oh, and toss in a good mix of Yuri romance (Where we can!) and we have a full recipe there! Below, I'll list some fandoms and any general 'plot' or 'story' beats/ideas I have for such, and any ships I enjoy.- that said, they aren't like the only ideas I am open to! Totally open to bounce ideas and thoughts, and craft something together. Hopefully this post makes some sense, and catches some wedgie-lovers out there! Its a bit of a scattered brain type rambling, I can also admit.

However, before going on further, it should be noted- no characters under 16 will be involved in any matter. On top, no wedgies will be done or involve any masculine presenting characters, as its not something I am interested in. In terms of writing, I write and ask possible partners also write within 3rd person, past tense as our main POV. Personally, more of a switch and that does include in terms of wedgies giving and getting. Ideally, a partner would be more of a switch, just in general, too. Not too keen on writing with a partner who only writes submissive characters. I am totally open, and love to write as multiple characters, but I don't make it a requirement for a partner; if you do like to do such, great!

- Maledom. Blood/Gore. -Bathroom related kinks: diapers, scat, piss, watersports, puke. Bad Body Odor/Musk. Pubic, body hair. Hyper sizes. Fisting. Plugs.

Also, this is not some super extensive list, or a full one. If you have any series in mind, you might like to try and think might work, by all means toss em out.
Persona 5 Royal Strikers:

In Strikers, we're introduced to Alice Hiiragi, a character I really liked! So my snippet of a thought, for such would be- in a twist of Events, she is able to change reality (like Muraki in Royal), and make it all centered around her wishes. She becomes the biggest idol within the new Reality for example! Perhaps, Ann is her also famous GF, or close friend, in this new reality. Of course, the world can be much more lewd, and such. Some of the Phantom Thieves ladies experience bigger changes. Makoto could be altered to a timid assistant to Takamaki, for example! An assistant Ann doesn't mind bullying around and such~

Ships I enjoy within P5': Makoto x Ann, Alice x Ann .

Star Wars:

I don't have much thought, in terms of possible plot here; though, I am a big Padme fan. So anything with her could be fun! Also really liked Cinta and Vel (from Andor. ) Sabine, and Shin( from Ahsoka). Bastila , Mission and a Fem-Revan (Knights of the Old Republic)

Dark Rey, as seen in Rise of Skywalker, the Lego specials - is a fun possible character to use. But Star Wars as a whole is filled with lovely ladies.

Final Fantasy:

I love Aerith and Tifa as a couple. Though, in general, the world of VII Remake could totally use some wedgies! Elena and Scarlet seem big on really mean ones. Yuffie probably knows her way around a good pull. I do have a prompt, in another post relating to FFVII and the gals being trapped in a perverted, perverse Costa Del Sol

I've also been playing X recently, so if anyone wants to try and dive into FF X, totally open too! I've played OG 7, Crisis Core, Remake VII -Rebirth, XIII. Playing X and VIII currently!

Sword Art Online:

Arcane

Kingdom Hearts

Cyberpunk 2077

Not sure if panties really exist in NightCity....But I'm sure V has some fun 'Merc' styled ones we can work in!

Judy and V is a favorite pairing, if we wish to include such. Though, Hanako Arasaka and V could be a curious duo. Aurore Cassel, Songbird also both on the table.

Resident Evil Series:

Ashley meeting Ada, or Ada being the one to save her in 4 is an option. Claire, Jill, Shiva, Older Shirley all welcomed.

Doctor Who:

Clara Oswald is my favorite companion; she's kinda nerdy and lame in a very endearing way~ So who wouldn't want her knickers pulled?

Ruby Sunday is also very fun, too.

Catherine Full Body

Others too! I'll update when I have more time!

If this has made any sense, and caught any interest, please feel free to get in touch! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom