Mx Female BABYSITTER X RICH DAD

blumooene

Planetoid
Hey everyone! I'm in the mood for a very slutty RP scenario tonight. My idea revolves around your character being a very naughty babysitter who resorts to taboo techniques in order to seduce the dad of the girl she babysits. Keep reading for the general idea.

-

You recently moved back in with your parents after finishing college. You knew it would be difficult finding work after school, but you didn't know it would be this difficult. Gone are the days of fun wild parties and fucking frat boys. You need to get a job and be a responsible adult now. After searching around, you finally score an interview with a rich couple who hire you as the babysitter for their daughter.

The job has many perks. The pay is decent, the daughter is easy going, you essentially get to hang out in a mansion all day, and on top of all that, the father of the girl you're babysitting is a total DILF. You decide that you fucking need him.

He's reluctant at first but you begin to resort to more and more taboo tactics. You tease him about his age and even begin to teasingly wear his daughter's clothes. You might eventually blatantly roleplay as his daughter and try to convince him to call you by her name.

-

Thanks for reading. I think this could be a really fun plot and we could take it many ways. Message me with your kinks, limits, and any ideas for the set up and references. I look forward to discussing more.

Back
Top Bottom