Mx Female An Offering of Tentacles (A New Pet)

Unknown Kadath

Let the swirling mists bring you to my domain
I welcome you, travelers. May your sanity remain intact as you delve into its depths. Your presence here is most appreciated, even as we tread upon the precipice of madness. Let us share our tales and tremble together at the cosmic horrors that await šŸŒŒ.

Hi there! I'm the Unknown Kadath, a fairly new interloper in the realm of role-play though I've been writing (smutty or not) for a very, very long time.​

What I can offer:
  • Regular posts: I recently moved house, I work from home, so I'm pretty confident in my ability to throw out a decent reply at least every couple of days, but if you spark my imagination I'm sure I'll be flooding your inbox with replies.
  • Detailed posts: I enjoy pouring detail into posts, though not at the expense of moving the plot forward. I'm happy to provide replies of at least 300 words, more likely over 600 and closer to a thousand if not over. The more you give me to work with, the more I'll give back!
  • My own personal brand of darkly delicious Dominance: mostly here for the rule of three and alliteration, but I'm a very kinky and imaginative man, I'm certain I can meet any of your literary needs.

What i look for in a partner.
  • Energy and enthusiasm: nothing is more infectious and motivating than a keen partner.
  • Literate: if I'm throwing out a few hundred, thousand words in a reply, I'd hate for it to be reciprocated with half a paragraph.
  • Ideas: roleplay is a collaborative effort, let's both work together to make it the best that we can be!

Kinks:
    I have a lot of kinks, but a few of my favourites
    Tentacles
    Rough set
    Bandage
    Aphrodisiacs
    Mind control
    Public set
    Edging
    Dom/sub
    Orgasm control
    Clothed sex
    Pictures in a roleplay
    Anal
    Oral
    Messy sex

Basically anything you like, just let me know what you enjoy!

I'm dipping my toes into the roleplay scene with some rather Lovecraftian offerings today, some on the lighter and fun side, others a little darker. All are filled with writhing and jiggling tentacles, so if that's not your thing then leave now! You have been warned!

An Influencer's Pet - Light and Fun
    What can a girl do to stand out in the seas of busty, thin and pretty young women with millions of followers on Instagram and tiktok? You don't want a boring 9 to 5, you want to be paid to jet set around the world, visit exotic beaches, drink cocktails on the riviera! What can you do to stand out?

Well a mysterious card from a vague company called "petsinc" might fix that. They offer exclusive brand deals, a chance for you to offer a USP that no other girl will have. Following the qr code on the card the website explains that with your own pet tentacle "monster " you'll easily gain millions of followers for free! What's the catch? Don't worry about it. We'll just call it market testing for now. It's a prototype, it might have some... quirks. But who cares about that when you'll be making 6 figures a month in no time!

Back
Top Bottom