Mx F or NB Corruption of Champions: Twins of Mareth [NSFW][System RP][Isekai, Rape, Transformation, Incest]

Xero

Meteorite
Preamble: I am open to suggestions, but I won't change what system I am using or the basic idea. I don't really "take requests" but I am willing to discuss ideas and details. I use AI to generate art, including characters and scenes. This RP will have some extreme kinks, including Rape, Body and Gender Transformation.

Concept: Our characters are twin virgin siblings (16) from modern Earth wake up in the bizarre and sexual realm of Mareth (The world of CoC).

Setting: The setting is a slightly modified version of Mareth. Modified to my preferences. Most residents/creatures will be more Kemonomimi/Monster Girls, as opposed to Anthros/Furries. There will be Anthro/Furries, but they will be considered a feral bad end. The final transformation taken too far into one direction.

System: I've developed a simple system for this that is quick to learn and use. It only uses attributes, weapons, armor and a simple, yet versatile magic system. I will share more about this after we've had a short chat and are sure we're on the same page.

Your Role: I am looking for a player, but one who is creative and can bring a sense of enjoyment to the RP. I don't need you to control any NPCs or anything like that. I just ask that you help push the narrative forward and keep it interesting. Most importantly, try and be flexible and agreeable. You do not need ANY experience with the game or RPG systems, your real life gender doesn't matter to me.

My Role: I am an experienced writer and dungeon master. I've been RPing for over 10 years. I've had RPs last 2-3 years and can post multiple times a day. However, I like to keep posts on the shorter side, but not overly short. I believe that posts that are too lengthy tend to either slow the pace down a lot or they tend to skip over things I may have wanted to expand upon.

General rules for the RP:
  1. Please be able to post 5+ times a week.
    • I'd love if you could post more, but 5+ a week is fine with me.
    • If you cannot make a post, please at least send a simple PM letting me know when you'll likely post next.
    • I will likely be able to post at least once a day.
  2. Must post about 1+ paragraph per post (50-word minimum) with included details. No exceptions. I want detail. So, if you can't handle a minimum of 50 words, don't PM me.
    • At the same time, please don't post too much. I would ask that ~300 words be your maximum size post. Reason being, I feel long posts push a scene too forward in time.
    • I will likely not post more than ~300 words just to keep the story moving.
In-game rules for the RP:
  1. Realistic characters
    • I really enjoy down to earth, realistic characters. While they may become something fantastical in the future, I really want our characters to be fairly normal/average.
    • I also want the siblings to have a slightly strained relationship at the start and lead into something more sexual;y beneficial.
    • Our characters will not be monogamous, but I want them to remain sexually active together through out the RP.
  2. Transformations are permanent, but also reversible.
    • Transformations work very similar to the CoC game, with some minor changes for my preferences.
    • We can discuss more about how we would like to decide transformations.
  3. Posts will be "turn-based".
    • This kind of means that a post you make should have a maximum (in-game) period of time based on the scene. During combat, that time period is ~6 seconds, while things like dialog and "alone time" can be between 10-30 seconds a post. If time needs to advance quicker than this, I'll do that. Try and post as "realistic" as possible. Conversations and actions should flow naturally, instead of trying to cram loads of questions and actions into a post.
  4. For perspective:
    • I can do Third (Limited) or Second (GM's) person perspective, based on your preference.
Required Kinks: Anal, DP, Groups, Rape, Body and Gender Transformation, Monsters, Tentacles, Futanari, FxM, FxFuta, FxF, MxM, MxFuta, Incest, Virginity, Magical Accelerated Pregnancy
Optional Kink: Gore, Vore
Limits: Scat, Vomit, Extreme Proportions

Kinks List: I will always let you know before I use a kink we haven't yet discussed or is listed as one of your limits. My Faves and Yes's are always allowed, maybe's need permission, no's are always a no.

Contact Me: PM me if you are interested in this idea. A link to your kinks list would be great as well. Let me know if you have any questions, I'm sure I've left something out here.
I will RP via Thread or Discord, never in PMs. PMs are locked from editing after a short time and I do not like that.

Back
Top Bottom