Fx Male The young and new officer gets her official orders to be the Commanding Officer's DBW (Discreet Base Wife)

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well. I come here with a long-term roleplay idea that I really want to explore. I will be playing as Emily, a 22-year-old officer who just got into the US Marines and got her first posting at a far-off base. You'd be playing as the Commanding Officer (CO) of that base. Right after you see me, you get really attracted to me and want me. So you try to get me assigned as your Discreet Base Wife (DBW). It's a construct I made for the roleplay where the highest military ranks issue commands to young female officers to "be with" older COs at their bases in order to keep them company and please them. That's the rough idea that I'd like to discuss and play around! I'm open to all kinks except for toilet stuff, blood, vomit, hard violence and incest.

My kinks for this idea include large power imbalance, older men, affection, being controlled, sensual play, secrecy, sweet dirty talking, handjobs, oral, titplay, thighplay, assplay, rough sex, creampies, breeding but being kept on birth control. My limits are toilet stuff, blood, vomit, hard violence and incest. If you like my idea, feel free to send a DM!

Back
Top Bottom