Fx Male Looking to RP out some darker fantasies

SweetBee

Meteorite
Hello everyone, this will actually be my first RP request that I've made on Bluemoon. Just some brief information about myself is that I'm a 22 year old female called Morgan. I'm currently looking for a partner or partners that would be interested in acting out long term/slow burn RP, ideally it would be a mixture of romance and NSFW.

I've personally only recently have gotten into RP, so I may still be inexperienced but I'm eager to learn. I'm currently on the BST time zone and do work full time, but I'm often available after work (sometimes also during work) and during the weekends.

For the RP it's self, I don't have a preference for the type of scenario that we play out but I have recently been in the mindset of something more taboo and on the darker side. I like the the idea of playing out the innocent character who can easily be taken advantage of.
I've listed some ideas of scenes that we could play out but I'm fully down for discussing other ideas.

Scenarios:

Incel Coworker X innocent Coworker

Bully X victim (or victims mother)

Drug dealer X new neighbour

Prisoner X Prisoner (Unisex Prison)

Apocalypse

Stalker X Victim

Asylum Patient X Nurse (Outlast themed)

Castaways

Mail bride (Wild West times)

For my kinks I'll list my favourites but I'm definitely open to trying others. If you have any kinks that hasn't been listed don't hesitate to tell me, I want us to both enjoy the RP so I don't mind trying them out.

Kinks:

Breeding (favourite)

Corruption

Size difference

Non-con

Impregnation/baby trapping

Dirty talk

Praise

Public play

Sleep play

Free use

Body worship (giving and receiving)

Filming

Glory holes

Bareback

Cum play

Realistic bodies

Limits:

No under 18

Ageplay

Scat

Vomit

Gore

If you are interested don't hesitate to send me over a message, hope to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom