Mx F or NB Wholsome Romances for Flirty Folks ~♡

purehoney68

In his Softboy™ era
Being submissive, as a usually dominant man, can sometimes be a bit of a challenge.

Now it's not because I have any hang ups with the thought of exchanging the control and agency of dominance, far from it! I actually find myself craving the vulnerability and overwhelming attention♡

The main issue I find is folks taking my desire to be submissive as an invitation to degrade my masculinity, or worse yet, substitute it with over the top humiliation for the fact that such a masculine individual wants to be submissive.

While I'm sure this is the path some guys would like to go down, and no ill judgment on those dudes, it's not particularly my cup of tea.

I don't want to feel humiliated and like less of a man because I want to have moments where I dont feel like this tenacious animal or an unbreakable pillar who never crumbles. Really, above all else, I just want to feel like I'm being pursued and desired, and not just for looking good!

I feel there's a sort of wholesome and loving nature when a lady sets her eyes on a partner because of their attitude as opposed to their looks. Sure, it's nice that he's fit, but what really got her attention was his gentle nature, selfless actions, or even just his kind words to a passer-by, only to realize that he can be a completely different animal in the sheets~

The pleasant tug on a guys heartstrings when someone starts to get flirty, becoming intoxicated in the attention and flattery~♡

Ugh, there's nothing like it

Some ideas I've had for the sort of submission I'm looking for is:

1.) Complete stranger can't help but reach out online to the random man who paid for her lunch after she left her wallet at the office. Good thing he left his business card!

2.) Cheerleader gets paired with ace student for a project and is surprised to find that he's happy to do most of the hard parts, understanding she's got a busy schedule. It's nice when someone realizes that cheer is really hard!

3.) New guy in the dorm seems quiet but always saves you a washing machine when he realizes you both like to do laundry around the same time!

If any of those roles sound interesting, please don't hesitate the reach out! Despite all the talk of wanting someone else to take over the duty of being tbe pursuer, I assure you I always put effort into keeping roleplays fresh, fun, and well put together!

Have your own ideas? Fantastic! I'd love to hear them!

Hope to see you soon~

Back
Top Bottom