(F4Fu, long-term) The holy knight/guild thief is defeated by the horny lamia!

Twilight Absol

Rose with thorns XD
Hello there I'm looking for someone to play the the role of either a secretly submissive and hung futanari holy knight or guild sponsored thief with them being given the task of hunting down the believed to be dangerous Lamia only to fail and wind up in her clutches. If this idea interest you feel free to read below and message me with the password if you would like to discuss more!

The lamia

PLOT

Your character is a royal knight who is given the task by the princess of the small Kingdom which you serve to head to a nearby destroyed castle a hour away with the job to slay a lamia that has been spotted and is believed to have killed various people, you're eager to prove yourself and improve your standing wanting to become a head knight like previous members of your family.

OR

Your character is a thief employed by The guild for various jobs the lately you've been in a slump despite the fact you're incredibly skilled you've somehow managed to fail your last three missions and word is getting around about your failures and so eager to prove yourself you accept a job on a regular dangerous creature, lamia.

-------

When you reach the castle and venture in it doesn't take you long to find the lamia and despite the fact she's a monster you can't tell but take in her beauty her long flowing black hair, golden eyes, purple skin and scales, thick tail, and of course enormous breast. Confident you step forward only for a short amount of time to pass which you being not only completely defeated but restrained as the lamia gleefully begins to look over your body discovering your secret that you harbor a massive cock between your legs.

Licking her lips the lamia decides to drain you dry in any which way she can think of before you pass out, amazingly you would wake back up on a wagon outside either the castle Gates or guild hall hogtied and naked with your cock bare for all to see, a small note to left by the lamia telling you she's sorry she had to punish you but if you ever wanted another lesson feel free to seek her out the note having a lipstick kiss attached. Despite the humiliation and shame you've felt from this anytime you think of her from now on will cause your body to ache with need, how will things play out from here?

RULES

1. I will only be role playing on site and this will be strictly long-term as there are some days where I may be able to get out only one reply and some where I won't be replying at all

2. My post will be 1-3 paragraphs in length I would prefer my partners not post one liners or novels as I find both to be equally annoying.

3. We will discuss kinks though here is a brief list of some I enjoy excessive cum, teasing, bondage, rough sex, body worship, anal giving/receiving humiliation, spanking etc.

4. The password is ' scales '

6. my only real limits are bathroom play (scat, piss, fart, etc. )

7. the characters are all 18+ but I'm pretty fine with a number of age gaps .

Back
Top Bottom