Cravings

Mischievous

Meteorite
  • Hello everyone! This thread is dedicated to FxAny pairing. It's simple, and made to be flexible. If you've any questions let me know!

➳ Semi-Lit to Lit 1 to 4 Paragraphs
    ➳ Bottom, Sub, or Omega characters are what I tend to play
    ➳ 3+ Responses a week
    ➳ Pms only
    ➳ I'll poke you after a week of silence
    ➳ Ghosting: It happens I've done it myself I'm not proud. I'll never hold a grudge if you need to step away. I'll be here when you return. Your mental health will always take priority over a roleplay.
    ➳ OOC conversation I enjoy it! Give me your ideas, playlists, pinterest boards, etc! It's not fun if I'm the only one enthused after all.
    ➳ The nos
    Scat, Vore, Watersports, Harems, Gangbangs, Vomit, Sounding, Prolapse, and Toilet Play of any kind!
    ➳ Kinks
    Affection, Aftercare, Age Difference, Biting, Blindfolds, Breeding, Dirty Talking, Dry Humping, Heat/Rut, Impregnation, Knotted Cocks, Knotting, Light to Medium Bondage, Lycanthrope, Pregnancy, Possessiveness/Jealousy, Older characters, Oral Sex (Giving and Receiving), Romance, Size Difference, Spanking, and Vanilla Sex
  • This will never have written out plots! I prefer to craft one with my partners. Romance is something that I include in all of my roleplays.

Scenarios
    ➳ Bad Boy x Good Girl
    ➳ Climate Apocalypse: Forever Winter
    ➳ Mythology: Modern or Historical
    ➳ Arranged Marriage
    ➳ Lycanthrope
    ➳ Enemies to Lovers
    ➳ Feudal Japan: With or Without Demons

Wishlist
    ➳ Dead Dove Content
    ➳ Omegaverse
    ➳ Crime