Mx Male Thread's of Fate~

All characters are (21)+
Tags: Medieval, Romance, Mystery, Hurt/Comfort, Magic
Pairings: MxM

Your character would be the more Dominant/Seme one and MC be the more Submissive/Uke one.

Please feel free to DM me if you are interested! ^-^

I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get extremely confused when trying to write or read in that POV.
-----------------------------------

YC once lived in a non-magic medieval realm, but around 18-years-old his spiteful Step-mother tricked him into falling through a portal. Into a realm of magic. However, when he fell through the portal it was from a great height and he hit his head- as well as breaking a few bones when he landed. MC found him (having seen something fall from a portal) and took him in to heal him. YC woke up with no memory of who he was or where he came from. All he knew was that MC saved him and that the Magyk he has been introduced to since, did not exist in his homeland.

After several years of getting to know these new surroundings, making a new life and identity for him, lastly falling in love with MC- he and MC recently discussed bonding. Now suddenly a portal opened and YC's family has come through to 'rescue' him and in doing so, successfully disrupting his life entirely.

With YC's family appearing and being majorly suspicious of MC and his people, YC not remembering that his Step-mother was the reason for all of this, and his family declaring that he was already engaged to another from his homeland. How will YC handle all of this? With pieces of his memory slowly returning how will he react to what his Step mother did and what others secrets are to be revealed?

Back
Top Bottom