Fx Any [sub F] Do you like breaking pretty things? {Now with samples}

likola

Benevolent Forest Spirit
Welcoming Committee
Hello friends! I am looking for writing partners who are interested in playing with my submissive female character. I'd like to do long-term, via PM or Threads, though I usually prefer PM as my themes can get a bit taboo and I'm a little shy. I like to be as up-front and honest as I can, so to get the ball rolling I would like to start by linking her F-List. This contains her specific profile and some options for how I can play her, several of my kinks and limits, and hopefully will give you a general idea of if you want to keep reading or not. So let's start here:

Likola's F-List Profile

If you like what you see here, then keep reading for more information about me and some of my current cravings, and an easy little form to fill out to get us started!

About the Author...
  • I am 33 and I prefer partners who are 25+. I can make exceptions if the vibes are good!
  • I live in the EST Time Zone and prefer you are within a few hours of this. Again, exceptions for good vibes, but similar time zones are a plus!
  • I am agender, pansexual, polyamorous and kinky IRL.
    • The more we have in common, the better! It helps when approaching a story with a similar level of understanding. That said, as long as you are accepting of me as I am, I'm willing to play with almost anyone.
  • I have 20 years of experience, consistently write between 200-800 words depending on the plot, and I usually reply daily.
    • Third person only for the main story! (If I'm being silly and half-OOC half-IC, I don't care)
    • I am willing to work with many different preferences and lengths.
    • I am looking for long-term plots that keep us interested. If a few days go by between posts, this is fine! I love the idea of having something that we are both excited to build and write about. Of course, life happens, and if someone has to end the RP, no big deal, I'm not one of those "GHOSTING IS EVIL!!!" people but I try to be honest and communicative about my bandwidth and interest levels. ^_^
    • That being said: If you do not reply for several weeks and there's no OOC communication, I may lose some of my inspiration.
  • I'm sometimes a flirty and affectionate little shit OOC.
    • I seek people who are rather affectionate and kind-hearted to their RP partners, but flirting isn't necessary, I respect your boundaries! Certain intense scenes may leave me wanting some form of aftercare, even if it's just a bit of reassurance, so I like to meet people who are understanding of that. We are all human and should respect one another's emotional needs.
    • I strongly prefer a solid, regular line of OOC communication. Ideally I'd like to exchange Discord handles for OOC chatter.

Current Cravings...
  • Playing as Likola! Taps the sign again: --> Likola's F-List Profile <--
    • Likola is a sweet, kind-hearted, smart but somewhat foolish girl who follows her heart rather than her head. She hails from the Ituri Rainforest in Central Africa and is from the Bayaka tribe, hence her short stature. I can tweak this background slightly but I prefer to keep her from a hunter-gatherer background. The year she was built for is 1870 so I love playing her in 'Victorian' settings, but I am willing to do modern, or a low-fantasy universe where she may be a creature such as but not limited to: A vampire, a werewolf, a succubus, etc. :3 Please read her profile for more information as well as the KINKS I am interested in, generally speaking!!!
    • Likola is based on a character in a movie called Man to Man (2005), if you are curious where I got the inspiration for her. :) Let me know if you're interested in watching! It's hard to find but I can hook you up. Not required.
  • Currently craving DARK THEMES. Dubcon, Noncon, etc.
    • I am sort of new to this so be nice. Some ideas I have for this character:
      • Drugging (Tranquillizer darts / Chloroform / Sedatives (awake but very groggy) are DELICIOUS)
      • Kidnapping plots where Likola falls for her captor and perhaps charms them... Stockholm and Lima syndrome~
      • Scientific examination including dehumanization and degradation
      • Forced / Coerced Breeding
      • Free Use
      • Extreme submission: D/s or M/s type relationships.
  • The No-Thanks List:
    • Hate to be negative but here are a few things I'm definitely not looking for...
      • Extremely needy and demanding partners: I am a human being, not a writing/kink dispensing machine. Roleplaying is a huge part of my life, but it is not my entire life, and I do not live on my computer. Please respect me.
      • Pics, gifs, videos, etc.: Reference images here and there are fine, but I'm not sending pics on demand, I'm here to write and I DREW all of my character references myself.
      • Sci-Fi, Futuristic, or High-Tech plots. Just not for me!
      • Anything on my F-List no list. Read it, please.

Samples!
Here, have a few samples. These are starters that I have written in the past. I'm happy to write a similar plot, but not a cookie-cutter. I like every RP to be unique and tailored to the both of us. Please feel free to take as much inspiration as you want from them!

The Bayaka and the rainforest were really one in the same, as the way these peaceful hunters lived their lives was in complete harmony with it. The Ituri Rainforest was their god, their creator, their heaven and hell. It was everything.

Through a clearing, there was a gorgeous waterfall that cascaded down into a large pool, surrounded by dense forestry, a picturesque 'watering hole' that animals and humans alike were drawn to. It was a great equalizer, place of peace and gratitude for the bounty of nature.

That is, until the outsiders had found it.

Hailing the natural beauty as the Fountain of Youth, they had begun to swarm the area, trying to find some way to bottle up its gifts and take them for themselves.

But what they did not know was the great secret of the forest, the truth that the Bayaka knew well from being tied to this great waterfall since the beginning of time.

It was just... a really nice bath. That was all. Sure, it was gorgeous, it meant a lot to their people, but it was a place to bathe and fish and socialize. It had no healing powers. The Bayaka knew how to heal almost any forest-borne ailment the herbs which came from various trees and bushes around, but the fountain was just a glorified water source.

That didn't really matter to the outsiders, as it was hard to convey complex ideas and legends with limited share in language, and with enough hostility, the misunderstandings got... Ugly.

Likola was just a pretty young thing caught in the mix of it all. She had no stake in this fight, but because she was so young, and revered as a beauty by both cultures, she had been captured by the strange outsiders with their heavy weapons and brutish ways. She was found nude, bathing in the water like people often did, and she must have been mistaken for a forest spirit, some kind of nymph. She was tiny compared to the Europeans, only 4'8'' and petite in frame, her pert breasts barely effected by gravity yet and her ass and thighs well-padded for such a slim creature. It was easy to see why they would want her, though she was still just a regular woman, in spite of their beliefs that she was some kind of sacred being blessed by the 'Fountain'.

Thankfully, though their weapons were strong and metal seemed to be abundant where they came from, they were ill-suited to the rainforest. All this while the smaller hunter-gatherers were both mentally and physically adept to the environment. Their tools, their bodies, their minds, all able to use the terrain around them to their advantage. A Bayaka man in a tree could fire an arrow straight into an Englishman's eye, and he wouldn't even know where it came from before he was dead on the ground. The heavy weapons were brutal, but small and deft bodies could disappear into the underbrush like they were mambas, awaiting their next strike.

They were one with the forest. The English had no chance, so they had to retreat.

Likola was their only prize. They could at least ask her questions, experiment on her, see what kind of strange people lived near this mythical fountain.

But it was hard to say if the delicate young thing would even survive the journey. She was distraught, tearful, sobbing as she was hauled off to the massive boat. It was like the canoes that they had at home, but so much larger and more daunting, just like the water they were about to sail it on.

Where were they going...?

Likola had not accepted food for a day or two now, but she was getting hungry. She had drank water when offered, but there were concerns she was giving up. She needed something, anything. A sign that her forest was still with her, that it would reach out and swallow her back up and save her from this strange place. Someone to talk to her, in her language, and tell her it was going to be okay.

Anything.

There was a certain quality to solitude, something that Likola had come to find both comforting and crushing. On one hand, there was no one to wrap their arms around her and hold her, assuring her that everything was okay, that she was still loved in spite of her past transgressions. But on the other hand, no one knew her. No one who was still alive had seen the look in her first victim's eyes as they had perished from her draining their blood.

Since that day, she hadn't killed.

Likola didn't know what she was. There was a man from another land who had thrown her down and drank from her throat, and she thought she was going to die. In her final moments, in a crazed frenzy, she had sunk her sharp teeth into his arm to try to dislodge his grip on her, and his own blood had met her lips. That was the moment he ran, realizing what a terrible mistake had been made.

And ever since then, the curse had taken hold. She had changed, quickly and mysteriously. She didn't see herself as like him, beyond the thirst for blood. She had no desire to harm. She was not a monster... Just a human, with a curse. A curse that barred her from the spirit world, perhaps forever.

Because she didn't age. Likola still looked like a 19-year-old woman, even if she was around 200 years old (she had lost count.) Sure, she had become incredibly skilled at the talents that all people in her village had to learn, and she could climb trees and hunt an animal with supernatural senses and speed. But three things held true: She could not age, she could not tolerate sunlight, and even if animal blood could stave her off for a month or more, she needed human blood to survive.

Sometimes just a little bit. But it was much better, much safer for her if she had more. Then the frenzy would never take over again.

She hunted high in the treetops, moving like a small animal. At 4'8'', with her ability to hunt and climb trees only being an improvement upon existing skills from her time with the living, she could scale a tree in seconds and nimbly clamber through the treetops. Below her, her keen hearing picked up a few branches cracking.

Large prey. The footsteps sounded human.

Her eyes flitted down, recognizing the human shape, but baffled by the appearance otherwise. He was pale. So pale, like the man who had turned her (accidentally). And he was much larger than her people, but not so large that he came off as a giant. She knew of Bantus nearby who were about that height.

But most importantly. He smelled of human, and he was alone.

Wrapped in a cloak to protect her from the rays of light that were still visible through the trees at heights like this, even in the twilight, she began to descend, darting down the tree with a quiet rustle of leaves as she landed on the ground beneath her.

Then, quick as lightning, she struck. Pinning him down on his stomach so that he couldn't see what hit him, she sank her sharp teeth into his neck, silent besides the soft little slurps as she drank from him greedily.

Oh, it was so good. She had almost waited too long. The warmth of his body beneath her was so tempting.

Her fingers twisted against his arm, yanking it behind his back so he couldn't defend himself. A gasp-like sound escaped her, more from pleasure than from a need for oxygen, as she no longer needed to breathe, but it felt good sometimes.

And she drank. And drank.

She had waited too long. She forgot how much she could have. He was big, right? He had more blood. She could indulge. Just a bit.

By the time she was done with him, he was unconscious. Not enough blood loss to kill a man, but... More than she meant to take.

She shuffled behind a tree and watched, waited. Hoping he would prop back up soon.

Are you scared off yet?
No?

Okay, I have a form for you to fill out, mostly so I know what to call you and what you're here for. It helps some people who are nervous and don't know how to approach or what to say. If you send me an informative message, it's just as good. :) DM as you please.

Name:
Pronouns:
Nonsexual Themes You'd Like:
Your big Kinks and Hard Limits?:
Tell me a little about yourself and why you decided to message:

Back
Top Bottom