NBx Female Futa Studs Seeking Voluptuous Woman for DP Scenarios.

furryluvah

Planetoid
Hello! Are you up to the challenge of taming not one but two futa studs at the same time? If you think you are then look no further! This ad will be admittedly vague because I mostly just want to explore this very specific kink/scenario. This will most likely be a one shot idea centered around the idea of two well endowed futas having their way with an extremely curvaceous milf/cougar type woman. I'm open to basically any scenario, provided that everything complies with the site rules. It could be a curvy mage being tag teamed by a couple of well hung orcs or minotaurs in heat. It could be a couple office workers packing some very large surprises in their pants tag teaming their thicc boss. It could be the result of a spell or science experiment gone wrong! As my name might suggest, I prefer to play furry or anthro style characters, but that's not a hard requirement. The possibilities are endless, but if you'd like to come up with a smut focused, one shot rp with me then please do not hesitate to send me a message so we can work out the details!

Back
Top Bottom