Mx Male Warm Greetings to All

QQ-Cat

Meteorite
QQ's Request Thread

~Going to keep this short but sweet~
- currently craving some Alpha/Beta/Omega plots and/or Gate Based plots (example: Solo Leveling Manhwa)
Hey there, come in and browse around. I have been rping for 15+ years at this point so I know not all partnerships work out but here is a quick rundown of my preferences.

About Me
  • MxM (male x male) only
  • PM only
  • 2-4 paragraphs typical for me. I can push for 5 or 6 but I don't find it very fun, wish I did.​
  • AT LEAST 40% smut to 60% plot. I'm open to 80% smut if you make it fun.​
  • 1 reply every 2-3 days preferred. I tend to at least get 1 a day in. Anything past a week I can't keep inspiration around but I understand needing to take a break here and there for life.​
  • I love to get to know my partners and chat. Some of my best rp was where we could plan it out together this way. Don't worry I'm friendly and laid back by nature.​
  • I have a good amount of Vers/Dom leaning characters but I don't like to put them in one box and love it when people are vers too. (not a big deal though)​
  • I like realistic/urban OR historical based rp sometimes with supernatural elements. Willing to world build but we need to spend time on it.​
  • I'm a pretty kinky person (pm me for a run down if you're curious. Basic limits are no scat, mutilation, gore, vore, furries, or foot fetish)​
  • I'm not going to go over site rules and basic common sense when it comes to respect, communication, and one-liners.​

Instead, I'm going to move on to plots. I have them broken down by character I like to play for each plot type. I'm open to altering some aspects to suit certain stories you might have in mind. (example: turning someone into a vampire) Most of these guys live in the same universe though I have placed them in different settings plenty. Once again, open to chat. More details + Refs provided in pm by request.

Some of the plots are pretty vague so that they can be added onto depending on characters in mind. I aim to sum up the core conflict we start with and (hopefully) expand from there!

Plot by Character

Name: Alan Hunter
He is a: Gay Dom/Top/Sadist (alpha)
Species: Human
Possible Job(s): Lawyer, General, Banker, Mafia
(really Alan works well for almost any plot that requires a cocky sadistic bastard with some loose morals and sense of justice so I'm open to suggestions for him)
Alan has a bit of a bad habit, a bit of a fixational personality one may say coupled with his need for sadism, which despite his high powered career might get him into trouble when it comes to some 'alleged' stalking. Really is it stalking if at some point his target becomes a little too willing? (can go many ways)
Paying for sex is just a simpler solution sometimes then explaining his tastes. That's how he ended up seeking out those services when he needs some stress relief. What happens when he starts to actually view the person he is fucking as a real person instead of a sex toy?
As an alpha Alan has gotten good at juggling how people perceive him and his many responsibilities. Things were all going smoothly in his life with a promised engagement when all of a sudden it all derails when he stumbles into his fated mate. (A/B/O plot mate can be any)

Name: Darius Black
He is a: Pan/Top leaning/hedonist (alpha)
Species: Human/Demon/Dragon
Job: Hired fixer, chaos maker, rule breaker

The kingdom/society doesn't know what hit it when a creature who can control shadows boasting of being akin to a God himself decides take humanity that stands up against him down a peg. Can be stopped by a hero? A sacrificial maiden? Or someone wanting to join in and watch the world burn?
What's a purposeless agent of chaos being chased by the government to do when he goes and suddenly falls in love but harass his object of interest? (prefer to have YC equally toxic)

Name: Nate Price
He is a: Gay/Dom/Bottom (omega)
Species: Human/Angel
Job: Prince, model, socialite, gold digger

Nate is more a little spoiled in life, but who wouldn't be when one is blessed with good genes? (and possibly wealthy parents) But he finds it hard to find enjoyment in the bedroom when everyone sees a twinky bottom but he really wants to be the one in control. So has decided to marry for money first and find love second... (YC can be the selected husband, surprise lover etc)
What happens when you're not quite a good person and you have an ex that you feel like ruined your life? Well either you find a way to make him jealous, or make his life a living hell. Finding true love really comes second place to revenge.

(New Character still in development)
Name: Quinn Sokolov
He is a: Bi/Dom/Sadist/Masochist
Species: Human/Vampire (depending on rp)
Job: High ranking Mafia, brothel owner, cold hearted business man

Quinn swore he would live a quiet life after all his loss but fate has other plans. If it means dragging his skills back into some plot, or catching the eye of someone frequenting his business either way he can't hide from connection forever.
Tasked with running a whore house Quinn never expected to develop feelings for anyone there. But with a charged atmosphere of sex, danger, and ownership it's hard to remember why he keeps his cold distance.

~Other characters: Please ask about them!~
  • Tobias - VERY kink friendly over eager doctor​
  • Neil - An anxious agoraphobic tech stalker​
  • Drake - ill fated vampire just trying to survive​
  • Ashton - washed up rockstar party boy demon​

Reach out so we can connect and chat!

Back
Top Bottom