Mx Female A Distant Affair

Daytripper

Planetoid
Hello and thank you for stopping by. I hope to find a partner who enjoys being a closet exhibitionist and likes to tease.

The plot in this fairly simple. We are both single. We both live in a high rise apartment building in a metropolitan area. We both love to be voyeurs with very powerful telescopes.

We both sit in darkness most nights searching the buildings around our own looking for people to watch. Prying into their privacy hoping to see something exciting.

Till one night one or both find the other. We can discuss how this can come about.

As we realize we are doing the same thing MC leaves a message on his balcony window inviting you to set up a way to communicate.
It won’t be a quick one night discovery as YC is very private and finds it disturbing that she got caught at her own game. It’s My characters job to convince you he can be trusted.

I want this to be a fun and very naughty adventure into both our characters., Building trust is going to take time I’m sure, but it should be worth it.

I play everyday and sometimes multiple times. My kinks are pretty mild but I am willing to try most anything once we talk about it. I want my partner to have as much fun as me at all times.

Thank and let’s talk

Back
Top Bottom