Fx Male Adventures on the Sword Coast

Andronica

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate.
7e46bf14b15538bc0964b14d69edcff9.jpg

Medium: Threads IC, PMs/Discord OOC | Replies: 1-2x a week to daily posts | Style: Detailed, 2+ paragraphs

π” π”―π”žπ”³π”¦π”«π”€

This req will be short and sweet! Inspired by my recent Baldur's Gate 3 playthrough, there are two scenarios I want to play out:

First, to write my female tiefling Tav paired with Rolan or another haughty wizard to join on her adventures. Tav/Rolan may be better suited to a series of smuttier vignettes which you can find here. But a longevous tale with Tav is still very much in the cards if you want to go that route!

Or, OCs on an adventure of their own, apart from the game's plotline, along with a secondary cast of companions to make the setting more alive. I'm open to any class/race combo here, with the exception of halflings and gnomes.

𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔒𝔣𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔰

❖ Enthusiastic partners who contribute are a must. If plot development and erotica is one sided or near silent, I guarantee the story will not flourish, so bear that in mind.
❖ At least two replies a week are ideal. Right now, my schedule is very open for writing frequently.
❖ My sweet spot is 3+ detailed paragraphs but it can be more for exposition, or less in action and dialogue heavy scenarios.
❖ While I prefer story first, I expect saucy action as well. Below are a few kinks that immediately come to mind for my specific craving. You can find my full repertoire here.

❖ In your PM, tell me what pairings interest you and what kind of story you're looking for, or any other information you'd like to divulge. We can work from there.

π”«π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱𝔢 π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”°

Teasing, seduction, sexual frustration, powerplay, intimacy, love/hate, light domme, praise kink, tail play, horn pulling, impromptu bondage.... and more. Bonus points if your Rolan/OC is inexperienced or has a bratty streak.

Back
Top Bottom