Become my Personal Little Barbie Doll

RogerRoger

Moon
Gooooood afternoon! Or maybe it is morning or night where you are, just to cover all of my bases! :p I am a giant dom looking for a lovely little doll to play with :3

I am more than willing to play any number of scenarios and situations that your minds can cook up! However, I cannot deny that I would LOVE to shrink any of you lovely ladies, roughly 4 to 6 inches tall and keep you as my personal Barbie doll and plaything! I would have you live in a lovely little doll house, filled with all the amenities, furniture, books, tv, and even wifi! The closet would be filled with TONNES of outfits, clothes, costumes and shoes you get to wear for yours truly! There would be an exercise room so that you can keep yourself busy and fit for me! Along with a lovely outside pool, or to me a bowl :p So that you can swim and sunbathe! Your roof would be detachable so I can have easy access to you at all times!

IDEAS

- Magicians assistant gets shrunk during a show and now must try and escape!
- A school girl finds herself the object of desire by her creepy professor!
- Or perhaps the reverse! and a stuck up/ hard ass teacher is shrunk by one of her students! The jock, nerd, or the janitor perhaps?
- A wife intends on mailing herself to her husband while he is on a business trip for their anniversary. But the package is sent to the wrong address and now she finds herself in the hands of a complete stranger!
- A wife or girlfriend finds herself as part of her husbands weekly poker game, and must bet her as collateral. When he loses the hand you now find yourself in the hands of his pervy boss or coworker!
- A couple are invited to a swinger party, but the catch is that all the women are shrunk down to the size of a doll! Now the men of the evening get their choice of the lovely ladies!

More Taboo ideas available upon request! šŸ˜„

Back
Top Bottom