Mx Female Teacher X student, where the student is femdom (NSFW)

east

Supernova
sample_35cfef6f7520cfcf7facb97f5920f9e2.jpg

So this is a new thing for me. I've never really gone for Femdom, as usually I really like to play dom characters, but I was watching the show 'Don't bully me nagatoro' and my first thought was "this would be way hotter if she was bullying her teacher." From there it was just sort of a dramatic spiral of wanting to play an older handsome if a bit shut in teacher in his 40's across from a wild, 16 year old teenager who bullies him relentlessly. You don't have to use Nagatoro for this, but i mean... damn.

Just know I don't really play sub roles often, so when it comes to my character you will need to teach them to be a good boy. I'm looking for someone who can tease and deny MC for a while, I want a build up, with aa lot of descriptions. YC bending over to taunt mc flashing him some thigh, or panties, that sort of thing.

Bully him with the loss of his job and life if anyone finds out, while putting him in riskier and riskier scenarios.

That said I do want there to be romantic intentions on both sides. MC's feelings once he has caught them will be genuine, and I really don't want him to be made to feel like trash or worthless. I want to explore being a good boy, not being called scum and trash. (calling MC a pervert is fine though like I said teasing is good, just don't go over the line into abuse.)

Also due to personal trauma i have difficulty writing any scene where MC is penetrated anally. So no strap on or pegging mc's ass, that's a hard no and will cause the termination of the RP.

I write in third person past tense, and I'm in it for the long term. If your interested hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom