Fx Any ๊งโ€โ€ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐œ๐ฒ โ€โ€๊ง‚

Velvet-Inumimi

Supporter
Supporter
As per my other thread, I am heavy on Kemonomimi/Puppygirl tiktok, and now I need an outlet for this interest where I can play the OC inumimi of my imagination, but, for this thread, I'm specifically looking for either both of our characters to be kemonomimi of some kind, or for MC to be inumimi and YC to be anthro/furry. So unlike my other thread, no Inumimi x Human pairings please. My plots are all different between threads as well.
Keep an eye on my latests bumps because, sometimes, I'm gonna put new cravings in there!​

So who the heck am I?
  • You can call me Inumi, Or Inumimi.
  • I've been writing for 20 years, and RPing for 8 years.
  • I love to get creative and vivid with my descriptions and am looking for writing partners who express their prose in a similar manner. I'm not looking for novella, I'm capable of it, but I've found I feel most at home when my partner and I can hover around 400-650 words a post, with just a few outliers here and there when absolutely necessary. I teeter between daily or weekly posts, just depends on my muse and my availability.
  • I love the 'classics'. Size difference where MC is smaller, MC being curvy (which could mean anything from hourglass with big bust, to being over all thicc, though I prefer to do chubby as opposed to fully plus-sized), Romance, D/s, Oral scenes (both ways), Clit-play, and smut smut smuuuuut~

Do I have any plot ideas? Well sure! Here are some now (though don't let that stop you from sharing yours~!)

Bride For The Beastโ€“โ€“
Kingdoms are broken up into fractions and provinces. Those more connected to the full spirit of the wild given grander say then that of less animal traits. Rifts between cultures on one continent instead of a rich melting pot.
Desire for the kingdom to be better united arises, as is always the story with power-grabs. The hunter monarch decides to take a bride that would have before been seen as lesser, too low of birth to join the family of beastial royalty.
Thankfully for them, the two unlikely newlyweds are able to connect successfully, and quite primally.

Roughly Matedโ€“โ€“
Keeping up with heat suppressants can be a difficult feat, and, so the song goes, one inumimi woman miscalculated her 'season' and is already out and about when it begins.
It's bad enough to be around other kemonmimi when this happens, but, when a primal-folk is nearby, her fate is sealed and her life -will- change. (This plot, and the plot below, can easily be combined into one)

Hidden Omega Statusโ€“โ€“

In the kemonomimi/anthro world, among the canines, Alpha-Beta-Omega culture is alive and well. It is not common, or at least, not out in the open, where an Alpha can simply claim an omega at the drop of a hat, but legally, they can do so as they please as long as there is not already a claim in place, under the political belief that the subservient folk are -meant- to be 'cared for' by a commanding mate. Omega's would disagree, but the movement for things to change is quite far off from any real momentum.
MC has been sure to keep her suppressants up to date, and, as risky as it is, she has done her best to hide her inclinations, having successfully disguised herself as a beta for years.
However, of course, her secret is found out for the first time, and she's claimed just like that.
Would prefer YC really believe that claiming her is for her best interest, a well meaning soul whose simply been raised too staunchly in the ABO culture to see things any other way, and although possessive is also protective and extremely affectionate.

How do I like to spice up a roleplay? What seasoning do I refuse to add?

Take a look at my (NSFW) F-list! The fave's are -mostly- mandatory, while the No's are non-negotiable, please take a look before messaging me!

How about some samples of my writing?~
Be aware, the character I describe in these scenes is also the character I would like to play in RP!

A pure ivory hand turned the knob to a two bedroom home.

This home did not belong to the person whom entered, though, she was told to settle in as if it was, with the natural no-no's one would expect by someone in her...position.

'Puppy doesn't go into rooms with a closed door.'

Her floppy tricornes ears flicked, the top of the canine lobes the same cherry shade as her hair, while the inside was a deep cream, matching that of her pale skin.
Penny Tova closed the door behind herself, her usually curly Shiba tail, also of strawberry and whipped cream coloring, was turned down in curiosity as she looked about the silent abode. Everything in sight was rather plain, clean but simple, should have been serene, but as she took another step into the place, her heart could not have been thundering any louder.

The excitement from enacting this plan together, of the incoming scene, had her freckled cheeks lit up with a apple hue, her face sizzling.

She was really inside Wyatt's home.

The man she'd had so many...meaningful interactions with online, him providing her a type of freedom most in the inumimi community would judge and demean, while he indulged and encouraged.
She could still hardly believe when she revealed where she was moving to for a new job, that his reply was to share that was within blocks of where he also lived, and now, finally, their trysts and confidant status could be elevated to something Penny thought that only she desired until he showed his interest too.

She blinked, pushing her glasses of circles up along the bridge of her caramel dotted nose, and focused up.

Thanking the ether for her luck could come later, now, she needed to get ready.

She placed her over night bag, a pretty suit case with studio Ghibli designs all around it, in the corner of the living room, before going down the hall to search for open doors.
The hourglass woman bit her tongue as she looked to the closed knobs, tempted to reach out, even for just a harmless peek, but with a shake of her head and a resolve for obedience, she marched to the cracked door and entered a bedroom.
Her pale malachite gaze zeroed in on a item, clearly laid out for her, on a bed.

A bright cyan band, her favorite color, and a gold heart shaped locket...a collar.

Her heart skipped and her tail lifted into its full cinnamon roll curl. She skipped right over to it, her peony lips stretched into a smile as she picked up the item, and, with a giddy giggle, she stepped in place at the little 'think tink' sound from picking it up, realizing the heart pendant was also a bell.

Gods, it was perfect.

She put on the item with a sort of fidgeting glee one would think she had been handed a diamond ring, needing to wince and squirm when the buckle got caught on her medium length rosy hair from her moving too fast.

It was like drinking a double shot expresso, suddenly her brain just, -activated-.

She scurried around the home, the little bell 'tink tinking' the whole time, her dual color tail swinging joyfully and almost knocking into things, but thankfully there was nothing breakable about and she righted anything she knocked into.

Then, eventually, she heard the door knock, and knew she had a few seconds to 'get in place.'

The scene was about to begin.

She was about to see him, to feel him, to be trained by him, and, to be pampered by him.

Penny rushed, sliding on the carpet a little bit as though a baseball player making for a base, while the mechanism of the lock 'clicked', and there she was, waiting to welcome Daddy home.

Her outfit was sparse.

She wore her glasses of course, and a clip-on bow at the top back of her maroon head, black sheer with two little tails that reached a few inches past the bow itself, then fingerless black gloves, which on each palm, there was an adorable plush puppy paw shaped padding attached, then knee high black socks, which, just like the gloves, at the ball of her feet, there was soft toe-bean designs stitched into the stockings, and then finally, the collar she had been gifted.

Nothing else obscured her body.

Her busty and thick hipped figure was on her knees, her hands balled up in-between her thighs to press into the floor, with her bum on the heels of her feet, her sultry private areas feeling the cool breeze from the air conditioner.
Penny's arms squeezed either side of her developed pillowy chest, pressing the cushiony globes till the circles were more like ovals, and the emphasis leading the eye down the slopes of her sides and her peachy bottom, to appreciate the alps of sensuality.
Topping these vanilla cakes was the gumdrop of her nipples, and, surrounding the sweet peeks, was her candy-heart areola. If her light green bespectacled eyes did not reflect affection enough, certainly the heart eyes of her breasts would do the job

Her tail wagged to the point it made a gentle 'swish' sound and her droopy but fuzzy ears flinched at the tips. Her whole face burned she could nearly feel steam coming up and off her skin.

The cinnamon spots of her face matched that which littered her shoulders.

Her complexion giving the puppy a confectionary deliciousness, invoking thoughts of vanilla, strawberry, and caramel formed into a hourglass frame, as though crafted by some lewd hungry god.

Penny stared up with lime owl eyes, and waited expectantly.

Another delicious helping of 'good girl' from his deep voice aided the fuel to her determination to keep Penny's cheeks over-filled with the stuffing of his manhood in her voice-box. Her shoulders jerked, her instincts telling her to pull off for fear the huge thing might somehow get stuck inside her or she might pass out from lack of oxygen.
Her paw-gloved hands grabbed his testes, one palm cradling each bundle with her fingers undulating and massaging the cum-makers while she continued to gag on him passionately, "Gluk~ Guk~ Ulck~ Guk Guk~"

His acclaim to her taking in the whole thing was like a little imaginary gold medal he had placed around her neck. Satisfaction in her achievement and his praise, all of his praise.

Her brain was in a fog while she lightly bobbed her maroon head to add a bit more motion.
Her lips came off the base of his stem about 1/3 of an inch before she pushed forward right back to boop her nose with his powerful pelvic V.
Shallow strokes yet the back and forth, back and forth, of her head still allowed every inch of that veiny hard trunk to be rubbed up and down and all around.
Her floppy ears twitched, the right one standing straight for a half second before flopping over at the tip like usual, the cogs of her mind a bit slower with the lack of air making her subspace mind all the more loopy then it already was in this libidinous form of freedom through submission.

She was so overstimulated, in the best of ways, that her tail that drifted left and right haphazardly briefly lost it's normal trajectory in order to hop up and down.

Her mind eventually comprehended the full meaning of his question and her own desire, the tweak of his fingers pulling on her gumdrops, making sure her fire was a full blaze, she,

Shluuuuuuuuuuuuurp,

sucked from the back of her throat while she pulled her head away from his pubic area.
Every section of his salacious idol that escaped her tugging gums was left to gleam from the lather of her translucent spit, leaving him lathered.
Further and further, she pulled herself off him. His shape in the front of her neck withdrawing slowly until her tongue was caressing the bottom of his mushroom tip in a brief farewell and she, "Ah~!" Gasped for air, tears and slobber having left wet paths down her face.
Perverse and needy and slap-happy when she looked up to him, panting with all her might in desperation to fill her aching lungs.

Even though his saliva dripping cock was out of her lips she kept her face close, clearly not trying to flee from the monster appendage regardless of her throat already feeling sore, letting the head nudge and rest over her cheek, and her hot skin sizzling into him.

"Please fuck my face Daddy~" Simple, straight forward, and desperately wanton.

Back
Top Bottom