Mx Male Long term roleplay partners wanted!

Hi there! I'm new to the site and looking for roleplayers who are compatible with me! Below I've first listed my rules, please make sure you read them before messaging!

Rules

I only roleplay with 18+ characters

Must type in third person only

I do MxM strictly

No pedophilia/ incest

Must be semi-lit to advanced-lit (I prefer a 500 word minimum but 300 can be fine if the content of your writing is good)

Communicate triggers before we start

Don't excessively control my character

Not too picky with grammar and spelling, but if prefer a partner who can match my level

Let me know if you need clarification

I am chronically ill so work with me please!

Smut ratio is 30/70 in all honesty but I'm willing to do more once our characters are well established and know each other

No spamming/ harassing for replies

Must be willing to contribute to story

No one note/ static submissive characters

Let me know if you would like to change plot

Let me know if you'll be away for a while

Enjoy the cute and the angst and have fun!

/ / /

Woah, still here! Great, let me give you some plots I've really been wanting to do! I have some with more fleshed out starters and some general ideas after!

/ / /

Some simple ideas I've really been craving include;

•[YC] Mafia boss x [MC] his right hand man

•Celebrity x manager (or bodyguard)

•[YC] Doctor x [MC] patient

•[YC] New officer x [MC] criminal

•Influencer x stalker

/ / /

And here's my more fleshed out plot idea!

A detective is hired to solve a serial killer case. His boyfriend is really encouraging and always has been of his job, always there to comfort him after another day of the killer escaping him. Everyone who has been murdered have been people some may say 'had it coming'. Rapists, pedophiles, abusers, other serial killers who've committed atrocious crimes. But the detective just couldn't let that stand, killing is killing no matter the reason, and he had to stop it.

A detectives loving boyfriend had a horrible truth he could not anyone for. He had been a mass murderer for three years now, and has never once considered stopping. He lived a tormented and evil childhood, being abused and tortured by evil men who wanted nothing more than to harm the innocent. Whole composed on the outside, inside he had a festering rage to abolish any and all evil people who did what they did to him. It's his whole purpose in life, until he found love. Now he spends every day in guilt and fear for day he's found out.

/ / /

If you're still here, I'd love to have you! I'm totally open to hearing your plots and ideas as well! Message me whenever if you have questions or if you're ready to jump in and do some plotting! Thanks so much for reading, have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom