Mx Female Knight's Fandom Requests (Cosmere, Final Fantasy, AI/Zero Escape, and more)

KnightofLight

Super-Earth
Why hello. I see you have found my request thread. Rather than beat around the bush here the simple fact is that this thread is made to showcase the fandoms and characters I'm particularly interested in. I do plan on expanding this a fair bit as time goes on but this is where we're starting.

Few things to note off the bat, all characters will be aged up and indeed must be aged up to 18. I don't play younger than that. As far as kinks go I'm what I would call Vanilla+. I like most of the classics with a dash of exhibitionism/public play, some roughness (spanking/hair pulling level), and probably a few other things I'm forgetting. I'll admit to unashamedly being fond of harems but fully accept that most people don't want to play them. If you do, bonus points but if you don't that is perfectly fine. I am willing to double with people depending on the characters that they want played. I don't mind playing ladies for a double up scenario.

If you have any questions genuinely feel free to ask me. I'll hopefully be adding more ideas as they strike me but it's been too long since I had a request thread so I'm makin' this one and sending it out. Hope to hear back from people.

Cosmere RPs

This one is obvious from the title right? This universe is full of fun stuff and magic systems as well as a suite of characters who would be a joy to play around with in all senses of the word I suppose. I mean, there is a reason I backed the TTRPG but I digress. I'm the most familiar with Stormlight though I'm familiar with Mistborn Era 1 and Elantris. Still need to get through Warbreaker. I have the Secret Projects 1-4 but I haven't torn through them like I normally would have liked to. With that in mind, most things here are Stormlight focused though playing OCs in some of the other settings is possible.

Characters I can play: Kaladin, Adolin, OCs

Characters I would play opposite: Shallan, Jasnah, Vin, OCs

Plot Thoughts
----

Kaladin/Shallan/Adolin: But Knight, I hear the person reading this say, I thought you didn't want two guys at the same time. Well, first of all, I'm super down to double playing both guys as long as you don't expect 'em to sleep with each other directly so to speak. Second, I would love a variant of this where Adolin is Evelyn or whatever name you would give to a genderbent version. The idea of poor Kaladin stuck between Shallan and a FemAdolin and their constant flirting would be hilarious to me.

AI: The Somnium Files/Zero Escape

I put these two together because they are similar brands of crazy written by the same person. Are they in the same universe? I don't think so but it is funny to imagine that's the case though it doesn't have to be. Either way this franchise has some great memorable characters that would be fun to have some fun with in timelines were everything hasn't gone to hell (Zero Escape) or post second game (Nirvana Initiative).

Characters I can play: Junpei, OCs (I could play some other guys but none of them fit with who would be with the ladies below, ask who if you want a double)

Characters I would play opposite: Mizuki Date,
Mizuki Kuranushi/Bibi
, Phi, Akane

Plot Thoughts
----

OC/Mizuki: Okay, so at the end of Nirvana Initiative Mizuki laments that she can't get herself a boyfriend. So why not fix that with a lighthearted RP. I love the idea of playing someone who discovers her strength, her smarts, and just rolls with it. And has to contend with Date/Boss/Aiba being nosy about their lives.
And if we wanted to spice it up further having someone date both Mizukis at the same time? Well, who would say no to that?

Final Fantasy 14

Post-Endwalker but pre-Dawntrail. I've not taken the chance to dive into Dawntrail so for now I'm not going to play that. This fandom I want to play mostly light and happy slice of life romance kind of stuff. Let them rest and relax after the harrowing Hydaelyn/Zodiark saga. We can ignore Dawntrail or have this take place before Dawntrail.

Characters I can play: Warrior of Light, Thancred, G'raha Tia, maybe some others

Characters I would play opposite: Y'shtola, Alisaie (aged up), Ryne and Gaia (aged up), honestly a lot of other characters I'm not thinking of right now outside of the Scions

Plot Thoughts
----

WoL/Anyone: Honestly, this is just a post-Endwalker victory lap. Free from saving the world the WoL and their lover(s) decide to visit various places. Is one of the partners Y'shtola? They can study ruins to try and figure out travel between shards. Is one partner Ryne/Gaia? Then handling some business in the First seems to be in order. It can be flavored depending on the partner in question.

Final Fantasy 7

Why yes, this was my first Final Fantasy, how did you guess? Oh, right, it's a common first FF. Anyways, I adore lots of the characters here and think most of them have gotten even better with Remake and Rebirth. And there's a multiverse technically (I think) so we can really cut loose and have a little fun in here.

Characters I can play: Cloud, Zack, Sephiroth (a version that went anti-SHINRA not burn the world crazy), OCs

Characters I would play opposite: Aerith, Tifa, Jessie, Yuffie

Plot Thoughts
----

None here at the moment.

Crossover Stuff

Because why not just indulge and blend some worlds in some capacity? There's a list of fandoms I like below with a couple of my favorite characters from each and who I might be able to play in them. So if some tickle your fancy let's talk about the mayhem we can brew up.

Plot Thoughts
----

None here at the moment.

Fandoms (Ladies I want to play opposite in parenthesis) [Guys I can play in brackets] And note that OCs work in any of these just didn't want to repeat it for every fandom.

Street Fighter (Juri, Cammy, Chun-Li) [Ken, Ryu]
RWBY (Yang, Neo, Blake) [Jaune]
Marvel (X-23/Laura, Kitty Pryde, Spider-Gwen, many X-Men ladies) [Peter Parker, maybe Miles Morales, Quicksilver, likely more]
DC (Miss Martian, Artemis, Starfire, Raven, Zatanna) [Nightwing, Red Hood, Superboy, probably more]
Persona (Mitsuru, Rise, Naoto, Chie, Yukiko, Ann, Makoto, Sae, Takemi) [Minato/P3Protag, Yu/P4Protag, Joker/P5Protag]
World of Warcraft (Jaina, Alleria, Vereesa, Sylvanas, Ysera, Alexstraza, many more) [Champion/Player Character, probably others]
And probably more, feel free to ask!

And that's all folks pending further additions. Hope to hear from some people and if you made it this far but aren't interested then all the same thank you for taking the time.

Back
Top Bottom