Fx Male Let's Write Some Smut!

JustaPan

Planetoid
Hey, so it's been a while since I've put out a non-fandom request thread, but this one will have a couple fandoms as well. So I figured I'd try to get back into the swing of RPing.

A little about me, I'm in my late 20's, female. I write multi-para, 3rd person past tense.

A few rules:

-Communication: I am ghost friendly, but I would like if you told me things aren't working out, I will completely understand.

-Post Length: I ask for at least 2 solid paragraphs at minimum. I'm not asking for novella length, just something I can work with. Also 3rd person past tense as well please! No one liners!

-Age: All characters must adhere to site rules, 16+ as of now. No underage characters! I will add an age range for characters in plots below!

Now that those are out of the way, let's get onto plots shall we?

Non-Fandom plots:

MC: 16-19
YC: 21+

It finally happened. After a millenia the royal elven family's magic was restored. It came in the awakening of the young Elven princess during her coming of age ceremony. She was able to use magic!

However, that came at a great cost for her Kingdom. The reawakening of magic made her a prime target. To allies and foes. Allies wanted to marry off their princes to her, and foes wanted her powers to rule their kingdoms. Others just wanted her for her body.

And with the reawakening of magic, the princess must learn to accept her new life she leads. Who are you? Are you an ally prince come to marry the princsss? A foe who wants her magic for their kingdom? Her personal body guard who wants her? Or even her very father, the King, who wants to breed magic into hos family?

Possible Kinks: Non-con/dub-con, incest, first times, power play, dom/sub, breeding/impregnation, age gaps.

Limits: Scat, vore, water sports, bimbofication, inflation.

MC: 16-19
YC: 30+

She wanted a job, and her first job was landing a babysitting job with YC. Everything was going well, the two got along, but he was fascinated with her.

When it came time to meet the children, she was lead to a room where they were napping. But upon opening the door, she found an empty room. She was shoved in, and told that he had no children, but she would be the perfect one to give him some.

Possible Kinks: Age-gaps, non-con, impregnation/breeding, kidnapping, Stockholm Syndrome

Limits: Scat, vore, watersports, bimbofication, inflation

While these don'thave plots, these are other pairings I will consider. YC/MC
Father x daughter
Older brother x younger sister
Bully x Victim
Teacher x Student
Older male x younger female

Fandoms:

Again, all characters will be aged up to 16+! For fandoms I have generic plots for, but I will list the fandom and pairings, and we can discuss plots together for them.

Naruto: (Strong preference for pre-shippiden aged up to 16, or early shippuden aged up to 18)

Naruto x OC

Deidara x Sakura

Sasuke x Hinata

Maybe Naruto x Sakura

Magic: The Gathering

Jace Beleren x OC

I'm accepting few fandoms right now, but ask, and I'll tell you if I know it or not.

Back
Top Bottom