Mx Female Seeking Partners [weebery within]

Chippairaptor

Ame doko? </3
Hello, I go by Chippairaptor, but call me whatever you like. I suppose I should get some important factoids out of the way first:
  • 29 year old male from the US (CST)
  • Absolutely adore anime aesthetic, and anime and manga inspires a lot of my writing
  • Been writing since I the tail end of elementary school (and RPing since middle school), but I prefer to keep my posts between one and four paragraphs (with each paragraph being 5-7 sentences); I endeavor to use proper spelling, grammar, etc., and I appreciate partners who do the same
  • My favorite genres lean towards science fiction, science fantasy, and fantasy
    • I am a MASSIVE hopeless romantic, and I like it when RPs have at least a romantic subplot
  • I love OoC chat as long as it's not too personal; I love animals, so tell me about your pets or anything like that
  • I have several mental health diagnoses (including autism spectrum disorder, depression, and seasonal affective disorder), and I appreciate partners who are understanding of that
In terms of kinks, I'm fairly vanilla, with a few exceptions. My main thing is that I like intimacy between characters, not just sex. I want them to express their affection to one another through touch and other gestures.
  • Female characters with small breasts (this is my biggest kink, and I will love you if you indulge me on this one)
  • Cosplay, cute and/or sexy outfits, uniforms
  • A little bit of roughness (love bites and hair pulling mostly)
  • Monster girls and kemonomimi (I'm open to playing monster boys if asked nicely)
  • Tanned girls (this is one of my more niche ones; bonus points for things like swimsuit tanlines)
  • VERY SELECT incest (only siblings or cousins; variations like step, adopted, etc. are also on the table)
  • Assertive female characters (power bottoms, submissive tops)
  • Anything else, just ask
  • Anything and everything toilet related
  • Characters below 18 years old
  • BDSM (maybe some light bondage is fine, but otherwise I'm not one to enjoy receiving/dealing pain)
  • Ryona/abuse/snuff
  • Tentacles
  • Monsters (and because I've need to clarify in the past, this includes dinosaurs; I love them, just not that way)
  • Bestiality
  • Intergenerational incest (if you're looking for a perverted daddy/uncle, I'm not your guy)
  • Furries/anthros
  • Animal/exotic anatomy
  • Supersized anatomy
  • Dub-con
  • Rape/non-con
  • Cheating/cuckolding/NTR
  • If I have not covered something you might be interested, please ask to be sure!

So what pairings or stories am I looking for right off the bat? Glad to let you know!
  • Shy guy x outgoing girl
  • Regular/below average guy x popular girl
  • Regular guy x tsundere
  • Young man x kemonomimi/monster girl (ask me about what kind of monster girls I like!)
  • Young woman x kemonomimi/monster boy (ask nicely)
  • Human x elf
  • Dwarf x elf (the ultimate fantasy taboo!)
  • Human x humanoid alien (think Star Trek)
  • Human x android/automaton
  • Post-apocalyptic survivors
  • Adventurers
  • Players in a VR game (a la SAO, Accel World, or Log Horizon)
Interested in anything? Have an idea you think I might like? Shoot me a PM! :)

Back
Top Bottom