She's Got a Way

kirinthyn

Planetoid
I wrote this about 10 years ago... but never finished it. Thought I would post it here and hopefully continue what I started. The first part is just an introduction to some of the main characters.

The Gyrls Klub

The 'Gyrls Klub' is a small group of friends that hang out and support one another. At the start of the story, there are five 'members':

Mellanie "Mel"- She is a short, petite and busty African-American with fairly dark skin. She has a short afro, large rootbeer-browneyes and full luscious lips. She is very touchy-feely with her friends, yet definitely a one woman gal. She is a sophomore in college and majors in Sociology. She is dating Tabbi.

Tabitha "Tabbi"- She is of 'typical' European ancestry, tall, willowy and busty. She has straight blonde hair, the color of summer wheat which hangs to her shapely bottom. She has a lightly tanned complexion, light hazel eyes and wide thin lips. She is a sophomore in college, majoring in Psychology. She is dating Mel.

Agnes "Angel"- She is of German and Polish ancestry, almost exclusively. She is of average height, about 5'5" with a slender-athletic build, and almost mesmerizing gray-green eyes. Her wavy dirty-blonde hair hangs just below her shoulders. She is so nicknamed for her voice and is actually in college for a music scholarship. She is the only admitted bisexual of the group, though she generally only 'dates' girls. She met Ellie the day of her freshman year and the two dated for a month until they realized they made better friends than potential lovers.

Aadya "Princess"- Her great grandparents migrated from India to the U.S. following WWII. She is above average height at just under 5'9" with a slender, curvy figure and pleasant bust-line. Though her bust is slightly smaller than Tabbi and Mel, her breasts' near perfect shape garners much more attention. Her name seems quite appropriate for her appearance and personality. She is very intelligent and the most educated of the group. She is a sophomore in college, majoring in History, and the only one currently planning on attaining her doctorate. Though her nickname has been used by some as a slur against her appearance, she could care less. She is very close to her parents and siblings, and for them the nickname is a name of endearment. Most of her closest friends call her Princess, except Ellie, who calls her by her given name. She often hooks up with Angel, no strings attached.

Elleanora "Ellie"- She appears to be of stereotypical Irish ancestry, with pale skin, freckles over her face, neck, shoulders, upper back, upper chest and arms, and bright Irish-red hair, like curling strands of copper wire. In truth she is of almost equally Scotch-Irish ancestry, on both her Mother's and Father's side. She is of average height, standing about 5'4", with a fairly slender build, a modest bust, deep ice-blue eyes and long thin (pianist) fingers. She has spent most of her life wide eyed and smiling. She is a sophomore in college, majoring in Elementary Education. Her 'pet' names among the Gyrls include 'baby girl' and 'Ellie baby' .

She'sGot a Way 1

… I learned to live, half alive
And now you want me, one more time
And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars,
collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul...

Ellie screamed, more than sang, as she drove back from her girlfriend's ,now ex-girlfriend's, house. She should have known, all the signs were there, yet she had continually refused the see them. How long had her 'Italian Princess' strung her along just to part her legs? Gina had gotten exactly what she wanted, every weekend that Ellie would make the 3 hour drive to her home. Ellie knew it wasn't love, but she was hopeful that things would become so much more, that she was Gina's one-and-only.

Ellie had decided to surprise Gina, and surprised they both were. She gave no thought to the little blue Camry in the drive when she pulled up in front of Gina's. Letting herself in with the key Gina gave her, she quietly made her way to Gina's room. She heard the sounds from behind the door, but refused to acknowledge what she was hearing. She had little choice but to acknowledge the trollop with her face buried between Gina's spread legs, and Gina's encouraging words. Gina hadn't even bothered to interrupt the little China-doll as she looked over at Ellie and shrugged her shoulders.

Her true friends had tried to warn her, had tried to keep her feet on the ground, why had she ignored them? They had told her Gina was entirely too smooth to be the angel Ellie imagined her to be. The busty little Italian always knew what to say and when to say it, to pluck at the Irish lass' heart strings. Gina wasn't her first girlfriend, but she was the first Ellie had let get past 2nd base and by the third date no less! Now she would return in shame and all her friends could say 'I told you so'.

Tabbi was about to enter her dorm building when she saw Ellie walking to her own dorm building, head hung low. "Shit...," she said quietly as she pulled her phone out and called her girlfriend Mel. "What's the matter Babycakes? You miss your little chocolate bunny already?" Mel cooed. "How could I not miss the sweet little morsel that melts in my mouth and my hands?" Tabbi replied. "Change your mind about spending the night Baby?" "No Sweets... Ellie's back.. and she doesn't look too happy..." "Damn.. you grab the others and I'll head Ellie off at the pass," Mel replied even as she headed to the hall to catch Ellie.

Tabbi texted the other members of the "Gyrls Klub", letting them know that the Ellie was back and probably split with the "Mobster", before returning to her girlfriend's dorm and heading for the common room. She found them, huddled on the couch, Ellie's face pressed against Mel's shoulder, crying. Mel held her snugly, gently rocking her, "it's ok Ellie, just let it out... we'll get you through this..." Tabbi gives Mel a quick nod of her head before joining the two on the couch, wrapping her arms around both girls and nuzzling the back of Ellie's neck.

Angel and Princess arrive about 30 minutes later, pizzas and soda bottles in hand. While Princess starts looking through cupboards for plastic cups, Angel walks around to the couch, leaning over the back to embrace her three friends, kissing Ellie's ear and whispering, "hi baby girl..." Part of her wanted to Gibbs'-slap Ellie and tell her 'I told you so', but she couldn't do it, not to her almost naively innocent Ellie.

Returning with the cups, Princess sets them by the sodas and takes a seat on the coffee table by the couch. Setting a pack of Kleenex and some wet-naps beside her, she holds her arms out to Ellie, "come on Ellie baby, come to Princess so we can get you cleaned up..."

Ellie sat up, disentangling herself from the three girls who softly stroked their fingers through her hair, over her back or across her shoulders. Without fully standing, she moved to Princess' lap with a forlorn expression. Princess reached up, thumb and middle finger under Ellie's chin, index finger pressed lightly to her lips and turned her face so they looked into each others eyes.

"The tramp is gone and she was never good enough for you anyway," Princess starts and quickly shushes Ellie with her finger as Ellie tries to respond. "You have four girls here that love you dearly and WE will take care of you. Now, you've had a good cry, time to get you cleaned up and pull ourselves back together. We'll put the smile back in your soul or I'll lay you down on that couch and lick copper curls 'till the only name you know is God, understood?"

Ellie gives a weak chuckle at Princess' words and nods her head. Princess starts wiping Ellie's face delicately with a wet nap as she speaks to the rest of the group, "we need movies, pillows and Ellie baby needs some pj's..." Tabbi jumped up and headed to Mel's room for the laptop and something for Ellie to wear, while Angel started in on the pizzas and pouring drinks. Mel turned on the big flat-screen and pulled the wires out to hookup the laptop.

Tabbi returned shortly with the laptop, which she hands to Mel, pillows, which she drops on the couch, a blanket slung over her shoulder, an almost see-through lacy camisole and rainbow hued pajama shorts, which she hands off to Ellie. Angel and Tabbi hold the blanket up as a privacy screen from anyone that might come down the hallway as Princess and Ellie stand. Ellie starts changing, giving a short squeak when Princess lends a hand, which earns her Indian friend a raspberry.

Clothe changed, Ellie takes a seat on the couch, Mel snuggling beside her, laying her head on the redhead's shoulder and holding her hand. Angel snuggles up against Ellie on the other side, and likewise lays her head on her shoulder. Tabbi gets the movie rolling and lays up against Mel and reaches across to clasp Ellie's and Mel's hands. Princess crosses her arms under her head and lays across Ellie's and Angel's lap.

Ellie awoke slowly, warm and comfortable despite sleeping in a seated position. They had watched several movies, with Ellie nodding off somewhere in the middle of the third one. Aadya "Princess" was face up in her lap, her long dark hair blanketing her tummy. Agnes "Angel" rested against her, face pressed lightly against her neck. Tabitha and Mellanie had swapped places sometime during the night and now Tabbi rested against Ellie, arm across her midsection, head resting against her upper chest, lightly drooling over Ellie's left breast. Mel lay across Tabbi's hip, arm thrown over with her hand resting on Ellie's knee. Ellie's left arm hung down, with her hand buried under Tabbi, while her right arm lay across Princess, her hand over Aadya's left breast. She was about to lift her hand when she looked down at Aadya, to see her smile up at her. Aadya turned her head slightly and softly kissed Ellie's tummy, before looking back up and mouthing the words "leave it."

Ellie pulled her hand away long enough to softly kiss her fingers and then lightly press them to Aadya's lips, before returning her hand to Aadya's breast. It was certainly no secret between the five of them that Ellie was quite enamored of Aadya's firm and well formed breasts. Tabbi and Mel could certainly give Aadya a run for sheer size, but none of them could argue with the gravity defying perfect globes for catching the eye. As Ellie drifts back off into slumber-land, her thumb absentmindedly caresses Aadya's breast, which in turn brings a pleasant smile to Aadya's lips as she drifts back off to sleep.

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"...That's me in the corner,
That's me in the spot-light
Losin' my religion
Tryin' to keep.. up with you
and I don't know if I can do it
Ohno, I've saaiidd toooo muucchh
I haven't said enough
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think... I thought... I saaww... yoouu try..."

Rachel sang along with the cd, as she always did when R.E.M. was playing. Though she enjoyed a wide variety of music, new and old, R.E.M. always seemed to come straight from her own heart. If she could ever work up the nerve, she would like to sing one of their songs at the karaoke bar near campus... so long as she didn't have to follow that girl Agnes. No one ever followed Angel, but who could blame them, and Rachel certainly wasn't going to give the girl a run for her money.

Rachel thought about school, trying to figure out just what she wanted to do with her life. Her parents had always taught her that she was capable of doing whatever she wanted, regardless of her 'condition', all she had to do was set her mind to it. Trouble was, Rachel could never settle on anything that really made her motor run. She enjoyed all her classes, though Psychology and Environmental sciences were her favorites. She also liked the small-town college she was at, and hoped beyond hope that she wouldn't be forced to leave like she had in high-school. With no requirement to shower after phys ed classes, and the ability to live off-campus, she felt pretty safe.

Texarkana was just finishing as she pulled into her parent's driveway. The other nice thing about this school was that it was only an hour away from home, which made it easy to come home on the weekends. Rachel hadn't even made it to the front porch when the screen door banged open and a brown haired blur streaked out, screaming, "Rachel!" as she jumped from the porch. The 50 pound ball of boundless energy wrapped arms and legs around Rachel as she was caught.

"You're getting' too big for that Sara... one of these times we're both hittin' the blacktop!" Rachel chided with a chuckle. Sara kisses her big sister on the lips, "but I missed you! You've been gone FOREVER!" Rachel laid her forehead against her little sister's, "I was just here last weekend.. and the weekend before that..." Sara let out an overly dramatic and exasperated sigh, "like I said...FOREVER!" Rachel kept one arm under Sara but brought the other up to hug tight, "Aww Sara, I love you so much.. you're the best sister in the world." Sara says nothing as she hugs Rachel tight with her head on her shoulder and face pressed to her neck.

Rachel carried Sara inside to the living room to kick off her sneakers, since Sara refused to be put down. Her dad was sitting on the old lazy-boy reading the newspaper, "hi Pop." Without looking from his paper, "hello sweetheart... how is school?" "I learned how amoebae reproduce," Rachel responds with a smile, still slowly making her way to the kitchen. "That's nice sweety, so long as you learned something...," he responds dryly, trying to hide his smile and keep from laughing at her response.

"Mama! I bought Rachel home!" screams Sara as they reach the kitchen. Rachel shifts Sara to her hip so she can lean down and give Mama a hug and kiss. "Welcome home baby, we've missed you.. yes, yes, yes you've only been gone a week, but we missed you just the same. Now.. get cleaned up and I'll warm something up for you." Rachel looks up at the cuckoo clock on the wall, showing it to be 8:30 in the evening, "Mama, I grabbed something before I left.. and it's half passed 8." Mrs. Pichon sets her hands on her hips and quirks an eyebrow at her older daughter, "I don't know what you had, but it certainly wasn't MY home cooked food. Now, get upstairs and clean up, and I'll get some REAL food ready for you..."

Rachel saw no reason to argue with her mother, and NOTHING was better than her mother's cooking. She took Sara with her, since the munchkin would have followed her upstairs anyways. Her room was neat and orderly, a far cry from what it looked like when she lived at home. Her bed was neatly made, dressers were dust free and her posters still hung on the walls. "Ok Squirt, I need to put you down so I can change and wash up." Sara let out a pitiful sigh, "alright..." With a kiss to Sara's forehead, Rachel plops her down on the bed and goes about changing into a powder blue v-neck t-shirt and a pair of khaki cargo shorts and follows up with a scrunchy to pull her hair back. Out of habit, she brushes her teeth before thoroughly washing her hands.. up to her elbows and her face. Sara joins her at the sink to wash her hands as well, trying to imitate her big sister.

Supper consisted of homemade spaghetti and meatballs with homemade sauce. Much to Sara's delight, Rachel shared some of the meal with her, even going as far as playing out the scene from Lady and the Tramp. Afterwards, Rachel washed her dishes while Sara dried, and then they joined their parents in the living-room. Their parents made an odd sight sitting together on the couch. Mama was 4'6" while their father was 6'6", yet they looked quite happy snuggled up against each other. As the two entered the living-room, Pop pressed play on the remote. The sisters sat in the overstuffed chair beside the couch, opposite his old lazy-boy. Sara settled in across Rachel's lap and Rachel held her as Stardust started playing.

Two hours later, Sara was fighting to stay awake as the movie ended, "ok Squirt, I think it's time for you to hit the hay..." Sara grunted and sighed, "canisleepwithyoutonight?" Rachel kisses her forehead, "sure squirt, kiss Mama and Pop night and get your pj's on." The sisters kiss their parents and Sara heads upstairs to put on her pj's. Mr. Pichon keeps Rachel downstairs for a moment as Sara heads upstairs, "we're both very proud of you Rachel, you've grown into such a beautiful young woman." Standing, both her parents embrace their daughter as Rachel smiles, pressed snuggly against her father's chest. With another kiss from each of them, Rachel heads upstairs to change into her own pj's.

Downstairs, Mrs. Pichon leans against her husband and releases a pent-up breath. Mr. Pichon gently strokes along her shoulders and speaks softly to her, "you worry too much Mama.. our baby has a beautiful soul...she'll find her special someone.. just give her some time..." Mrs. Pichon slowly relaxes and hugs her husband tight. After turning everything off and making sure the front door is locked, they head upstairs, moving quietly past Rachel's room and head for their own. In Rachel's room, Sara is already fast asleep, snuggled against her sister. Rachel held her sister, happy that her personal demons were held at bay, thanks to the love of her family, especially the adoration of Sara. It wouldn't solve all her problems, but it would certainly keep things at bay for the time being.

*Jarof Hearts, Christina Perri
*LosingMy Religion, R.E.M.

She's Got a Way II

"How.. long.. has.. it been,
since this stoorryy lliinnee began?
And I hope it never ends
And goes like this forever..."

Rachel woke suddenly, barely able to contain her sob. She hoped that being with her family, especially with Sara snuggled so tightly to her, would hold the dreams at bay. She could not contain the tears when she realized she hadn't avoided the other part of waking up either. The pain of her erection wasn't too bad with her penis 'squirreled' away in her underwear, but its presence under the circumstances was a nightmare. At her apartment there was no one else to see it, but here, she had her little sister to worry about.

Sara shifted in her sleep, causing Rachel to freeze in panic. Sara mumbled and moved a little, but remained asleep. Rachel's heart rate slowed after a few moments and she realized that things had 'softened' a little. With some luck she could hold out until after breakfast before she needed some sort of release. She tried to let her mind wander, but it kept going back to the same dream imagery.

Soft full lips brushed lightly over her skin while delicate fingers traced her curves. Rachel ran her hands through her lover's long tresses, shivering from the delightful assault on her senses. Her lover's head continued moving down her body, teasing and plucking playfully along her breasts. Fingers slipped under the waistband of her underwear, trailing along her skin, brushing over the spongy head of her girl-cock...

Rachel opened her eyes quickly, staring at the ceiling, breathing through her nose, doing her best to think of absolutely nothing. She HAD to get her mind away from those thoughts, she couldn't put her sister and parents through that. While she wanted happiness for herself, she wanted them to be happy more, and happy for her as well. All she had to do was put on her happy face so they wouldn't worry for or about her so much.

Mama was setting the table when Sara came bounding down the steps, skidding to a stop at the bottom as Papa humphed from his lazy-boy, "sorry Papa." She walked into the kitchen, not seeing the happy smirk on her father's face. Rachel came down a few moments later, wiping the sleep from the corners of her eyes as she stepped over to her father, "mornin' Pop," she says as she leans down to kiss him on the cheek. "Mornin' sweetheart... and how did my Girls sleep last night?" Rachel smiled, "snug as two bugs in the rug." Laying the paper down, he stood and walked with her into the kitchen, his arm over her shoulder.

Mama kept breakfast simple: cappuccino for the adults, milk for Sara, raspberry jam bomboloni, small cinnamon buns with a sweet hazelnut sauce and raisins. Her father also enjoyed some cornetti with apricot marmalade. Rachel ate slowly, oh so slowly, savoring every last bite, as she couldn't eat like this at school. Even the Italian cafe down the street from her apartment didn't serve true Italian foods like this. The only thing they truly excelled at was espresso drinks.

After breakfast, Papa retreated to the living-room while Sara and Rachel did the dishes and Mama took care of the leftovers. Once everything was cleaned up, Rachel sent Sara up for her bath while she went out to her car to get her overnight bags. When she came back in, her Father looked over to her and patted his knee. Dutiful daughter that she was, she sets her bags down and walked around the couch and sat on her father's lap, "yes Pop?" Her father looked into her eyes and gave her a side hug, "are you happy Rachel?" Rachel painted on her smile, "of course Pop..." Her Father simply looked into her eyes and raised an eyebrow. Rachel's painted on smile washed away under his tender gaze and she hugged him tight, laying her head on his shoulder, "I try Pop, I really do..." He gently stroked her back and kissed her cheek, "I know sweetheart. Out there, somewhere, is the girl of your dreams, one who will make your heart soar like an eagle. You're young yet, don't be in a rush.. you WILL find her." Rachel held her father, and her tongue. If she opened that door, if she shared her thoughts, would she be able to stop? She didn't want them to know how miserable she felt most days, she didn't want them to worry so about her. "I know Pop, I know..." He released her, reluctantly, and smiled at her, "now why don't you wash up and take Sara to the park. You can have the day, just be sure to be home for supper..."

Not trusting her voice, Rachel kissed her Father, gathered her bags and headed upstairs. Her Mother and Sara were just coming out of the bathroom, with Sara wrapped up in a towel 2 sizes too big. Rachel gave her a wink as she went into her room, fishing out a change of clothes, and tossing her bags onto the already made bed. Clothes, body-wash and shampoo in hand, she headed for the bathroom, and the sanctuary of a hot shower. Locking the door behind her, she stripped down to her underwear and turned the water on, adjusting the temp till steam began to roll out. Checking the lock on the door, she finally stepped out of her underwear, letting her semi flaccid member free from its cloth prison.

She stood under the spray, letting the steamy water flush the sweat from her skin, and some of her cares down the drain. She had taught herself to savor her shower time, to use it to achieve her release. It had worked well for keeping her secret and after awhile she had been able to gain a measure of control over her arousal. Even before she let her fingers brush over her flesh, her cock stood at attention. She leaned her head against the tub-wall as her fingers lightly stroked along her flesh. She shivered at the sensation, hating that it felt so good, hating that she had to hide what she was.

As she sank deeper into the pleasure of the moment, she let one hand slide down to fondle the sack beneath while the other wrapped around her turgid cock. Her grip was snug, but not tight and stroked up and down her flesh slowly. The fingers below occasionally caressed along her folds, but never for long. Closing her eyes, she tried to imagine it was another girl's hands caressing her. She let her imagination go as her hand moved over her flesh, letting her thumb rub over the spongy head as she brought herself closer to release. She pulled the fingers from her balls to splay her fingers against the wall. Her hips started making short thrusts into her grip and her hand started stroking faster. Her body went rigid, hips jerking forward as she came, painting the wall with her semen, her breath coming in shuddering gasps. As her orgasm began to wain, her shuddering breaths gave way to tears...

Ellie awoke to the pungent aroma of fresh brewed coffee, stirring her from her rest. Mel lay with her head on one side of Ellie's lap and Angel on the other, while Tabbi lay snuggled against Mel. Aadya sat on the coffee table before her, sipping from a wide mouth ceramic coffee mug, rich brown eyes flecked with amber staring into her pale blue orbs. "Morning baby girl, " Aadya said softly as she handed Ellie a cup of coffee. Ellie wrapped her fingers around the cup, bringing it close to her face and breathing in slow and deep. The corners of her mouth turned up into a broad smile as she inhaled the aromatic brew.

Before she came here, before she met these lovely ladies, she had never bothered with coffee. She had considered it a rather detestable beverage with no redeeming qualities. Her first weekend at the campus, Aadya pressed a cup of coffee into her hands, and wouldn't take no for an answer until Ellie tried it. She still refused coffee everywhere else, but never Aadya's brew. The two sipped at the rich coffee, alternating between looking at each other and closing their eyes, savoring the warmth and sweet rich taste.

The other three slowly awoke as the aroma invaded their bodies, dredging them from their slumber. They lay there quietly while their minds caught up with their bodies until Tabbi gave voice for all of them, "we should go out for breakfast..." Mel and Angel both moaned softly, as the thought of breakfast caused their tummies to rumble. Aadya chuckled softly, "well, we all smell a bit ripe.. so why don't we all get cleaned up and meet back here in say, an hour?" Ellie was the last to stand, noticing for the first time that Aadya had already cleaned everything up from the night before. Aadya wrapped her arms around Ellie, planting a soft kiss to her temple and hugging her tightly, "feeling better baby girl?" Hugging her back, Ellie slowly nodded her head, "yeah... but.. where are my clothes?"

A little over an hour later they were strolling away from campus, heading for the local diner. Mel and Tabbi were dressed simply in blue t-shirts, gray sweatpants and sneakers, Angel wore a ratty black t-shirt with ripped and faded levis and an old pair of canvas sneakers. Aadya wore a pair of pale gray capris, a sleeveless white v-neck, and sandals. Ellie wore a pale yellow sundress with flowers and sandals. Angel walked in the middle with one arm over Tabbi's shoulder and the other over Ellie's, and sang happily,

...Oh,I get by with a little help from my friends
Mmm,I get high with a little help from my friends
Mmm,gonna try with a little help with my friends
Whatdo I do when my love is away
Doesit worry you to be alone?
Howdo I feel at the end of the day?
Areyou sad because you're on your own?

While none could truly compare in voice to Angel, the others joined in,

No, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mmm, get high with a little help from my friends
Mmm, gonna try with a little help from my friends...

With that they all laughed happily and continued towards the diner, Angel singing out lyrics and the others joining in as they could. Once seated in the diner, they spent 15 minutes looking over the menu so all but Aadya could order the exact same thing they always did. Aadya, never liking the same thing twice, chose a western omelet, Mel and Tabbi split an order of hotcakes and french toast, Angle got scrambled eggs and hash-browns and Ellie ordered Belgian waffles with strawberry syrup and a small bowl of mixed fruit.

Sara flew into the air, before being flung towards the ground in an arc, at the end of a pair of chains. Rachel stood back, waiting to see if she needed to boost Sara once again towards the heavens. Her earlier anxiety and dread were pushed aside in the light of her sister's joy and wonder. Rachel knew that at one time in her life, she must have felt the same, yet such a memory eluded her.

For Sara, everything was New and full of wonder, and every moment spent with Rachel was sheer joy. Rachel felt much the same. When she was Sara's age, she had played by herself, usually inside. When Sara first came along, she didn't like the crying little git, and now she couldn't imagine a world without her. She had helped to raise her, alongside her parents, changing her diapers, feeding her once she had been weened from their Mother and playing with her. They quickly became best friends, with Sara following her everywhere she could and mimicking her moves. On her first day of school, she had cried as much for Rachel as she had for her Mother, and Rachel was there to walk home with her everyday.

When Rachel was a senior and got detention for fighting, it was with the understanding that she had to leave, pick up her little sister, and bring her back with her to serve her detention. It was also at this time that she started noticing her feelings towards other girls, though none were quite like her. Most of her female peers had started noticing boys by the time they were 14, yet Rachel felt nothing. The doctors told her it was likely a side effect of her body's slower development, due to her dual gender.

Menarche came when she was 16, which was both exciting and fearful for her. Until then the doctors couldn't be sure that her reproductive system would fully develop. During her Junior year, she also began to grow significantly, from barely 5 foot, to 5 foot 5 inches. Her musculature filled out, providing her with a pleasant athletic build, and her breasts developed, bringing her to the attention of her peers, both male and a few females. The one thing that did not change was that her sperm were non-motile. Despite this her body continued to produce both male and female hormones and retain some semblance of balance.

Most of the girls she dated never got past the second date. The few that seemed to be interested in something more long-term, freaked or simply walked out when she revealed her unusual biology. By the third girl that walked out on her, she was sure she would never find that special someone. The only true light in her life was her sister, and for her Rachel could always smile and laugh.

Now 19 and not far from 20, she was 5 foot 6 inches, a firm C-cup bust, and had a healthy, robust build. Despite this, she dressed in loose, boyish clothes, keeping her straight chestnut hair shaggy, but not overly long. She kept herself 'unattractive' but never in a way that was truly noteworthy. She simply did what she could to be invisible, to not be noticed. After a year off from school, she started college, choosing one far enough away that no-one knew her, yet close enough she could come home most anytime she wanted.

She liked her college and the small town that had grown around it. Within her first week there, she had noted the rather high population of non-heterosexuals, both male and female. She had almost entertained the idea of asking someone out, but changed her mind, fearing the reprisals should they discover her 'extra bits'. The Indian girl, Aadya with her unearthly beauty, had been plaguing her dreams of late, as well as her fantasies. Something within her told her that Aadya wouldn't care about her dual gender, but Rachel wasn't about to take that chance.

Rachel yanked her thoughts back from thinking of Aadya. Today was her day with Sara, and she wanted to do nothing to disappoint her sister. As lunchtime approached, they broke away from the playground equipment and meandered their way through the park, ending up at a café owned by a friend of their parents. Rachel was able to get a passable cappuccino with their sandwiches and even shared some with Sara. After lunch they strolled past the storefronts adjacent to the park, window shopping. The only shop they entered was the secondhand bookstore, where Rachel found a boxed set of Percy Jackson and the Olympians for a good price. She also found a pair of friendship bracelets that had seen many years of wear and tear, been patched and well cleaned. She purchased them on the sly, so Sara wouldn't know, but when she went to pay for them, the cashier, and owner, refused to charge her for them, and gave her a knowing wink. Sara saw none of this as she all but drooled over the boxed set of books.

From the bookstore, they slowly made their way home. When they reached their porch, Sara ran inside to show their parents the books Rachel bought her. While Sara went on and on in gleeful chatter, Rachel opened the small paper bag with the receipt and bracelets, and discovered something curious. A small hand written note was inside the bag, telling of how the bracelets for from the store owner and her sister from when they were small children. Her sister had passed on, so it seemed only right that the bracelets should pass on to new pair of sisters as well. She was also surprised to find a pair of new, unworn, bracelets wrapped in a small plastic baggy, labeled For New Friends.

She slipped the baggy into her back pocket, while she joined her family. She waited until Sara seemed to almost run out of steam before she presented the bracelets. Sara looked at them at first, not saying anything as she reached out a tentative finger to touch them. Rachel smiled widely and happily as Sara smiled up at her and held her arm out for Rachel. Rachel carefully tied the the string bracelet around Sara's wrist, then placed the other one in Sara's open palm. She knelt down and held out her own wrist while Sara carefully tied the other around her wrist.

"You're the bestest Sister in the whole world," Sara cried as she hugged Rachel. "Second best.. you're first in my book," Rachel replied. The tender moment was interrupted by the flash of a camera as Mama used her phone to take a picture of the two embracing. Within a few moments, Rachel felt her own phone vibrate in her back pocket. Taking it out, she opened up the picture her mom sent and showed it to Sara. Sara gleamed with delight, before tearing up the stairs towards her room. Rachel chuckled happily and mother and daughter turned to each other, "Diary..." The two laughed as Rachel's dad rolled his eyes while trying, unsuccessfully, to hide his smile.
"Looking good there Ellie," quipped Angel as she stood lewdly watching the redhead shower. Looking over her shoulder at Angel she laughed lightly, "pervert..." From the shower stall to Ellie's right, Aadya piped up, "don't we all know it..." Angel shifted her legs and put her hands on her hips, looking Ellie over and shaking her head, "and to think I passed that up..." Angel stepped back into her own shower stall on Ellie's left. Ellie just shook her head and smirked, though the comment still made her feel better about herself. Several stalls down from the trio, Mel and Tabbi showered, doing their utmost to not give in to depravity.

As they each finished rinsing off, they made their way over to their lockers, toweling off as they went. Ellie smiled and blushed as she watched Angel watching Aadya finish toweling off and donning her bathing suit. There was nothing lewd nor depraved in Angel's voyeurism, simply a sense of awe and wonder. It was tiny moments like this that Ellie got to see the real Agnes, and it was both frightening and comforting to see the pain that lay behind that beautiful soul.

Aadya wore a simple cut 1 piece bathing suit in black. Mel and Tabbi each wore rather skimpy two piece bathing suits of bright pink. Angel wore a nicely cut string bikini of a dark sky blue, while Ellie wore a modest cut yellow bikini with flowers. Mal and Tabbi led the group to the indoor pool, which for once they had all to themselves. The pool was about the average size of a family pool, with a shallow end of 3 feet and a deep end of 8 feet. Its presence was more for recreation and exercise, not competition, as was the case for all sports at the college.

The girls spent late morning through early afternoon playing and swimming in the pool, finishing off the day with a pleasant soak in the hot tub. It was precisely what Ellie had needed to move on from her defunct relationship with Gina. The pain was still there in the background, but thanks to her friends, she had fresh pleasant memories to think on. With some of those pleasant memories in mind, she glanced over at Aadya, enjoying the moment of silent study. There were moments, like this morning when just the two of them were awake, that she felt sure Aadya wanted to be more than friends, and then the moment would pass. She found it confusing, but she couldn't imagine not being friends with her, so she let it go.

They returned to the showers, first rinsing themselves off in their suits, then without, rinsing the chlorine from their bodies. This time Angel didn't stand and watch Ellie, but stepped right up behind her and began to massage her shoulders and upper back. Ellie had grown up without the nudity taboo, so displaying herself among friends didn't bother her. She was still getting use to the actions of her touchy-feely friends, who had no qualms about touching her in intimate places, or situations. She remained tense for a few moments, but then began to relax under Angel's attentive hands. She even remained calm when Angel pressed against her, arms circling aroundher neck and she lay her head against Ellie's, "feelin' better Ellie baby?" Despite the distraction of warm breasts pressed against her back, Ellie nodded her head, "yeah.. a whole lot better than last night.. thanks to my wonderful friends." Angel nuzzled Ellie's temple and kissed her cheek, "you would have done the same for any one of us.. that's what real friends are for..." Ellie detected a note of sadness in Angel's voice, but she had already released Ellie and moved toward her locker to dry off and change clothes.

*Tangled Up In You, Aaron Lewis (Staind) *With A Little Help From My Friends, the Beatles

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is as far as I got back then. I hope to continue the story. Read through what I've got so far and feel free to let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom