Fx Any Milfs Vs The World

Cyborgfemboy

Meteorite

Hello and thank you for dropping in. Don't let my name fool you I have interests beyond playing femboys cyborg or otherwise, many interests in fact and one of them is women of a certain age, women with more experience, more knowledge and sometimes more to them - 'Milfs'. For the purposes of this thread you can include 'Cougars' or simply any woman above the age of 30, their actual motherhood status is not that vital.

I'm looking to write across from any (character) gender, sexuality or age (within the site limits of course!) I don't care if any of those match up to a writers (i.e yours) actual gender etc. as you're writing a character, there's no way you're actually an orc or a dragon so why does your real life gender matter either? On that point, yes I will write against nonhumans. Which kind? All of them.

I'm open to most kinks being willing to at least discuss anything not on my 'no' list. My f-list here should give you some indicator of my interests and disinterests. Expansive as it is, Flist doesn't include everything so if your niche kink isn't listed do ask, in fact I'd love you to.

I write three paragraphs or more a response and respond usually twice a week at least. Both of those have the potential to be greater depending on how busy I am, how important the post is or how excited I am about the post.

This is a very short request compared to many but I'm still working out my preferences and learning formatting here, I'll probably over hall the entire thread one day anyway.

Back
Top Bottom