Mx Female Warp's Request Thread (NSFW) M seeking F Roleplaying Partners

WarpSkip

Moon
Hi y'all!

You can call me Warp. This is a collection of all of my current desires and RP Ideas. I am a more dominant-leaning switch, usually really only subbing for older women. I enjoy short and direct smutty RPs just as much as I enjoy a slow-burn longer narrative with some more subtle spice. My main hours of activity are 18:00-24:00 (GMT-4) but will occasionally send a reply outside of these hours. I prefer to RP in PMs or over Discord/Skype.

I am mostly open to whatever characters you would like to play, I do prefer to have a conversation about our characters before we jump in, however. I like to have a clear idea of these characters ahead of time, but am more than happy to uncover more about our characters in the midst of the RP as well.

Big YES's from me are controlled orgasms, rough oral (giving/receiving), light non-con, and exhibitionism.
My hard NO's are stuff that belongs in the bathroom, excessive gore (cutting/blood), beastiality (open to fantasy races, however).

For a more thorough list, please consult this image: link

I love playing to people's kinks and interests, if you are unsure about anything, please ask!

Here are my current interests/ideas for RP:
REALISTIC SETTINGS

• YC is a barista at a coffee shop/book store/etc, MC is a regular who you had pegged for a boring guy. One day he approaches you with an entirely different personality and asks you out very bluntly in front of your coworkers. Do you give into your morbid curiosity? Or do you wall him out and go about your shift?
  • MC is an important higher-up at a tech startup. YC is a fresh-faced college grad who has yet to make a name for herself. You manage to land a job as the MC's assistant at this company. He is both wildly ambitious and fierce, but has a soft spot for his new assistant. One day, he makes a spicy personal request that wasn't mentioned on the job posting... what will YC do?
  • FeelGood Counseling is a private counseling practice that just took on a new patient. MC/YC is a L.P.C that is seeing their first patient, (other) MC/YC, an individual with a deeply complicated relationship with sex. How will this counselor help their patient overcome this mental block? Will they have to resort to more "hands on" approaches?
FANTASY SETTINGS
  • The Kingdom of Tyniur has had a rather tragic event mar the history of an otherwise prosperous kingdom. The late King, Tyrius has been slain by an unknown assailant. A mystery plagues the castle town as the Queen, Tabitha, rallies all mercenaries from the far reaches of the kingdom to hunt down the perpetrator. MC and YC have answered the call, and butt heads as they try to solve the mystery and claim a hefty reward. Are they fated to be rivals to the end? Or will they find something else between the two of them?
  • Scorched Drake School of Sorceries has welcomed its newest class of apprentices. The school is known for its pristigeous teaching staff of black magic experts, and is quite competitive to boot. Students will have to watch their backs amongst their class mates, as it is not a foreign concept to sabotage your fellow pupils. MC and YC are two of these fledgling sorcerers. How will their relationship unfold? Are they destined to stab each other in the back? Or will they forge an alliance to overshadow their fellow classmates?
I AM ALSO OPEN TO YOUR IDEAS. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN MIND, FEEL FREE TO ASK.
Thanks for reading! Please shoot me a PM if you are interested. I can't wait to collaborate with you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom