Fx M or F "Louder Than Words" - A Contemporary Romance (Deaf Muse x Hearing Muse ) | Seeking 18+ Multi-Paragraph Writers! | Potentially Triggering Content!

splantamello

Meteorite
⚠️ Potentially triggering content! ⚠️

Themes : Tragedy, Slice of Life, Drama, Angst, Illness, Death, Romance, Mental Health, Opposites Attract, Emotional Resonance

Style: Multi-Para, Third Person POV, Past Tense Verbiage

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When labels come to define you, finding yourself feels impossible. Particularly for two people disconnected from the world who inexplicably find a connection in each other.

Desperate to contain their growing stress and hide what they consider to be a weakness, Muse A has little room for distractions. Juggling between responsibilities for a sick mother and the weight of academic pressure, they struggle to keep their head above water as they trudge through their second year in university. Then a chance meeting sends them crashing into something they didn't expect—an undeniable attraction to Muse A, whose past may be even more complicated than their own.

At seven years old, Muse B's life was nearly destroyed when a life-threatening illness impaired their ability to hear. Muse B lived a life completely disconnected even as they struggled to become something more than "the deaf kid." They were taunted and teased, bearing the brunt of systematic and calculated cruelty, ultimately culminating in a turn of events that forced Muse A and Muse B's worlds to collide.

And out of the wreckage of their tragic beginnings, an unlikely love story unfolds.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hello, reader! Some basic housekeeping: my name is Suri. I'm 19 years old, female, and looking for a long-term writer to roleplay with.

This roleplay will explore themes romance, drama, angst, and potential dark/sensitive topics, so if you're into that sort of thing, you've come to the right place!

As your partner, I'll update my status if I suspect my responses will be delayed. I do work part-time, on top of going to school, so my availability tends to fluctuate. All I ask is for your patience during this timeframe and I will happily afford you the same courtesy.

I roleplay in third person, past-tense of course, and can generally write upwards of seven detailed paragraphs - sometimes more, sometimes less - it all hinges on what I'm given to work with as well as what I think is required of the current scene. For this reason, I am typically looking for someone who can use appropriate grammar and cohesive writing. I understand you don't need a novel to say "yeah, I can get the job done for you," but my base requirement is, at the very minimum, 3 clear and concise paragraphs.

You must be able to introduce new ideas throughout the roleplay. Make suggestions, throw out new concepts, press for conflict — be actively engaged! I am not a game master, and I do not intend to act as one.

I very much prefer one-on-one RPs in which both partners are present, concentrating, and eager. That being said, I do find a lack of enthusiasm to be a struggle for interest.

Please be prepared to and comfortable with playing several characters, not necessarily at once. I love using interweaving storylines to assist in sprucing up the narrative!

That's … already a lot to go through! So I'm not going to bore you with anymore details - or outrage you with my overly specific requirements. If you find yourself interested in roleplaying, send me a message introducing yourself! We can workshop OCs and discuss the plot further during a more in-depth conversation in PMs. Low effort responses will be ignored.

Back
Top Bottom