Fx Any Blood in the Water (Dark Cravings, NSFW Links)

KittKatt

D̸̡̓e̵̡̿v̴̟̆i̷̟̓a̵̭̋n̴͉̿t̵͎͗
sexy-bloody-mouth-by-minihulk-d1bgtuh-fullview.jpg

bloody-woman-distress-600nw-1282891879.webp

bGnIt8c.png

001. Hi, I'm KitKat. I'm a trans-fem non-binary person - that means I was AMAB (assigned male at birth) but
am on Hormone Replacement Therapy. Despite this, however, I do not identify as a woman.

002. I live in the Midwest United States, but work night shifts. This means my availability varies, and I prefer
to write with partners who do not wait for me to be online before posting. Post whenever you can!

003. I write women and feminine characters. I strongly prefer that they be trans, but it isn't a requirement.
My characters are always submissive/bottom characters, though their personalities vary.

004. My preference for my partner's character tends to be feminine first (cis or trans), masculine second (with
trans-mascs being preferred over cis men). That doesn't mean I won't accept cis guys though!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

wLuVlBd.png

001. Psychological & physical torture, pain, blood, cutting, flogging, whipping, spanking, CBT, piercings

002. Forced nudity, forced exhibitionism, objectification, slavery, free-use, public, slave auctions

003. medical fetish, sounding, e-stim, aphrodisiacs, straitjackets, latex, clinical cruelty.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

JxuReDi.png

001. Do not use fetish language to refer to my characters.
Banned words include futa, shemale, he-she, tranny, and sissy
This is something that I will block you for. Hard stop.

002. Put effort into your message. Tell me about yourself. Show off.

003. Limits include scat, vore, ABDL, consuming urine, filth, and vomit.

004. Send me a message here! I'm also willing to brainstorm on Discord!
Include your username in your message and I'll send you a request!

005. If you don't have a cohesive idea, that's okay! I'm happy to brainstorm!
Just come with some vague concepts, kinks, and enthusiasm.

Back
Top Bottom