Mx Any Horny Fun Times!

FurryDaddyBear

Come enjoy the vibes!
Howdy folks!

This is my first post so it might be a lil sloppy but stay with me here!

Plot 1 - Werewolf x Sacrifice
  • A town is haunted by the past of destroying the forest and the homes of the werewolves, hunting them down for years before one Werewolf stands alone in the sacred forest, protected by the dense trees and dangerous life, at every full moon, a disastrous storm would hit the town. The villagers believe this is due to the curse of the forest, so they send a sacrifice in, but what actually happens to said sacrifice?
  • Either can be the werewolf or sacrifice
  • Can be a slow build up or straight to pound town
  • One shot for now but if interest arises, more then welcome to make it longer!
Plot 2 - Knight x Royalty
  • In the sacred lands of (insert clever name here) there lies two kingdoms, and one of the Royalty must travel across the lands with a knight to the other kingdom, in hopes of bringing peace, but what happens when the knight and royalty fall in love? Will they keep it a secret romance? Do they run from their duties to start a new kingdom?
  • Preferably some build before the romance but if they get straight to doing the do, that's fine with me too!
  • DnD stylized, doesn't have to be human, can be any race really (furry, kenku, dwarf, elf, whatever!)
Plot 3 - Coffee and Tattoos
  • A new tattoo shop just opened around the corner, as the coffee owner goes to say hello, they can't help but fall into a quick friendship with the tattoo owner, and soon, they realize that they are just two lost souls coming together as one
  • More cutesy! I think this would be a lot of fluff before they get really into it
  • I'd be game to make this one an omegaverse if interested!
  • Once again, coffee or tattoo owner is fair game!

Face claims, doodles, whatever works, even just detailed descriptions! I know it can be hard sometimes to find the right faces/characters, if you use an already established character, but just want to use as a faceclaim, Im okay with that!

Yuck n Yums!

I'm open to a lot of stuff, it's really what am I not into that needs to be listed of course lmfao!
  • Rape
  • I'm iffy on pregnancy and there being kids but I don't mind it if that's where it heads
  • Bestiality
  • Scat
  • Watersports (there's like, a line, pissing on another character to mark I could see, drinking or anything more about that I'm not about)

If any questions or wanna rp, just ask! Im game <3 I promise I'm friendly!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom