Fx Any Bejeweled's Fandom Search | Canons & OCs

Bejeweled

♚ too good of a girl ♚
Supporter
Hello, Blue Moon. I'm Bejeweled, and this is my fandom-focused roleplay search. If you want to plot, please PM me!
Please do not take my plots and use them for your own roleplays or search threads. I do not give permission to replicate my content.​

IMPORTANT THINGS
  • I reply roughly once per week, though this could be more or less depending on my real-life workload. Please be okay with waiting a few days for posts!
  • Thread, PM, or Discord. My Discord is bejeweledx if you'd like to discuss there.
  • Here is my F-List; please at least give it a look. Nothing stinks more than thinking you've got a great plot pitch and then bam, there's one of your limits. I promise to always respect your no's, as well.
  • Friendly chit-chat is always welcome, but I'm really not here to cyber or chat about sex unrelated to our roleplay characters.
  • I'm open to smut-heavy or story-heavy, but some kind of plot is necessary. Gimme the story and the spice!

All characters aged up to at least sixteen if they aren't already that age in canon.

HARRY POTTER
  • Hermione x Draco
    • Hogwarts is reopened and Hermione goes back to complete her schooling. She is made Head Girl — alongside Draco.
    • After the war, magical schools for smaller children open up to try to mitigate the possibility of parents brainwashing their children. Draco enrolls Scorpius to try and redeem his family name, and his son's teacher is Hermione.
    • Instead of Azkaban, Draco is sentenced to a rehabilitation program where he is monitored heavily, and Hermione is his handler.
    • In order to heal the damage done to the population by the war, a marriage law is put into place, and Hermione and Draco are matched by the program.
    • Caught doing something they shouldn't, one character is sworn to silence by the other, in exchange for a few favors.
    • Hermione is the wife of Quidditch superstar Ron — whom she catches cheating only a few months into their marriage. While she agrees to stay married to keep up appearances, Ron's rival starts catching her attention at Quidditch events.
  • Hermione x Viktor
    • After the dust of the war has settled, Hogwarts is being rebuilt, and Viktor appears to offer the Bulgarian Quidditch team's assistance.
    • Some kind of AU Goblet of Fire situation where they're much older during their fourth year.
  • Hermione x Harry x Ron
  • Hermione x Harry
  • Hermione x Ron
  • Hermione x Ginny
  • Hermione x Bill x Fleur
    • Hermione is heavily injured during the search for Horcruxes. Taking refuge at Shell Cottage, her caretakers show her the appeal of a calmer life.
  • Lily x James
    • A happily-ever-after do-over where they survive the war and raise Harry.
    • Paired up in a Muggle Studies project where they have to survive like Muggles.
  • OC Herbology Professor x Hagrid
  • OC Witch x Dudley
  • OC x OC
    • A reckless Quidditch player is constantly sent to St. Mungo's after matches. One nurse is kind of sick of seeing them and dealing with their cocky attitude, but still does their best to provide the best care possible.
    • Two professors at Hogwarts who are constantly rumored by their students to be together.
    • An original Triwizard Tournament — Durmstrang x Hogwarts or Beauxbatons.
HUNGER GAMES
  • Katniss x Gale
    • Instead of Peeta, Gale is sent into the Games with Katniss.
    • Once the first Games have been won, Gale is sent in to the Quarter Quell with Katniss.
    • An AU in which neither of them were sent into the Games, instead dealing with survival in the dismal District Twelve — and eventually, the Rebellion.
  • OC x OC
    • Either Tributes or Victors, but with a happy ending eventually.
POKEMON
  • Misty x Ash
  • Misty x Ash x Gary
  • Jessie x James
  • OC x OC
    • A trainer comes upon an injured Pokemon and takes them home, only to find out that the Pokemon is sentient and can communicate (or has a human form, if you prefer them to be more humanized).
    • A member of Team Rocket is captured during a raid, and is sentenced to complete a probationary term working underneath the region's professor.
    • Two rivals are forced to travel together during their journeys.
STAR WARS
  • Rey x Kylo/Ben
    • Too many plots to list. PM me if you're interested in this one — I've got something for everyone.
  • Leia x Han
  • Revan x Carth
  • Revan x Bastila
  • OC x OC
MISC. FANDOMS
  • Law & Order: SVU
    • Benson x Stabler
    • Rollins x Carisi
  • The Breakfast Club
    • Claire x Bender
  • Titanic
    • Rose x Jack
    • OC x OC
  • The Witcher
    • Yennefer x Geralt
    • OC x OC
  • Disney
    • Nick x Judy (Zootopia)
    • OCs based on the canon stories
  • Misc. Cartoons
    • Helga x Arnold (Hey Arnold)
    • Gaz x Zim (Invader Zim)
  • Your Suggestions
    • I can't promise I'll know it, but if I do, I'll likely give it a shot!

I can't wait to hear from you all! Please PM me with any questions or interest!

xo,
Bejeweled

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom