Request thread demo.

Backlash84

Super-Earth
Just using this to try making my “grand unified request thread”, the one request thread to rule them all! This way I can adjust things and see what the finished result will look like before it’s big reveal! Didn’t know where else to post it, but here seems to be the least intrusive.

Just ignore me while I try not to make a mess. :)
———

Welcome to my grand unified request thread! Where I will endeavour to neatly sort all my little ideas into one, cohesive post! Please keep in mind that sometimes I keep things brief… this isn’t due to a lack of capacity for complex expression or verbosity, I just know you’re likely going to be looking through a dozen of these looking for “the one”, so I like to respect your time by cutting away the “fat” and giving you what’s important. Anyways, let’s get started, shall we? :)

When it was last updated: (Day, Month, Year)

What was changed:

Table of Contents

1: About the Author/Basic Rules
2: Original Plots
3: Fandom Plots
4: Cravings in Need of a Plot
5: Old Plot Storage

About The Author
This is where I’m going to talk about my writing style, preferences, and general “rules” I have for writing with me. You don’t need to read it all! For your convenience I’ll have it separated into “Essentials”, “Details”, and “F-List”, you only need to read the first and last of those three, the middle one is just for those who want a real deep dive into how I tend to write and what I enjoy.

Alright, this is the bare bones info you need to know to write with me.

1: I am a frequent poster, multiple times daily to be specific. I’m looking for someone who can post at least once a day on average. Average meaning that I’m not going to demand a message from you every single day like a crazy dictator, just that that’s your usual pace. Take days off, take weeks if necessary! Just let me know if it’s going to be longer than three days or so so I know you haven’t ghosted.

2: Per post from me you can expect anywhere between 300-1,200 words. Big spread, I know. The higher end of that tends to be for particularly detailed or important moments. My average posts tend to be more along the lines of 300-600 words. I tend to match what I’m given though.

3: Open and honest communication with me is a must. Don’t like something that happened in my post? TELL ME! I’ll likely be happy to change it for you. So many times I’ve been waiting days for a reply, check in with the person after a week of silence, and they say “Well, I didn’t like when you did x, so now I don’t know what to do.”… I then change what they didn’t like, and we get back to writing, simple! We don’t need a week of awkward silence over something I can change in a few minutes. Talk with me, I’m reasonable. :)

4: DON’T GHOST! Literally my most important rule! “But this is just a hobby!” and “I don’t OWE you anything!” Yes, it is a hobby, know what else is? D&D, and if you just stopped showing up to meetings without a word that would be considered a dick move. Same with not technically “owing” me anything or “I don’t HAVE to do it”… no, you don’t have to, I certainly can’t force you. But just like you don’t HAVE to return your shopping cart to its proper location and can legally just leave it in the middle of the parking lot, just because you CAN do it doesn’t mean you SHOULD, or that it isn’t RUDE. If you ghost you better be sick or dying. Major life issues are the only acceptable excuse to vanish.

Want to know more about little old me? Aww, so nice of you to ask!

I’ve been role playing since 2004 back on Neopets (under the same username) since I was 12 years old. Unless major shit went down in my life, I have written EVERY DAY since then, I’m hooked, this is my drug. :)

I have crippling depression, and am on disability. This is the main reason I’m online so much, I have no life. :(

But enough about my actual life, you want to know how I write! Well, I tend to focus more on in depth character interaction than anything else. Plot, world building, all that other stuff is important too, but playing as and getting to know interesting characters is what I REALLY love.

I write a wide variety of characters, and can be extremely flexible. I tend to gravitate towards tragic figures and soldiers for some reason, often both at the same time. :) That said I’ve also played pacifist healers, cunning nobles, genius inventors, wise creatures, jocks, nerds, and some pretty decent bad guys(as side characters). I’ve also played a few cannon characters from Fandoms before, such as “Nightwing” or “Beast Boy” from DC comics, “Deadpool” from Marvel(comic version, not MCU), Harry and Ron from Harry Potter, V from V for Vendetta. I tend to be a little more selective about fandom characters I play, but if you’re craving something in particular, I might be the guy for you. :)

When it comes to settings, Medieval Fantasy (with varying levels of fantasy) will always be my favourite. Don’t know why, something about it just suits me. That said I’m also a fan of sci-fi/Cyberpunk kinda settings, modern too. Generally speaking though, the less our setting is like day to day life, the more I’ll be interested. I have to be in a specific mood for “boy meets girl in city” kinda stories.

Speaking of boy meets girl, ROMANCE! One of my all time favourite genres to write in. I’m a romantic at heart, so although it’s not 100% required to write with me, 90% of my stories tend to at least have this as an element, and most of the remaining 10% at least has them as friends. I don’t tend to be interested in playing the uncaring CEO who treats your character as a play thing and nothing more. For side characters? Sure! But not my main.

Now, that’s not to say my stories tend to be all puppies and rainbows… I can play some DARK characters. Like I mentioned before, tragic backstories tend to be my thing. I can do “happy and well adjusted” too of course, but my specialty is tortured souls and damaged people. To me, the darkness makes the sweet moments between our two characters all the brighter. :)

With darkness however usually comes violence, and that’s not something I shy away from. Brutal pain and agonizing death are a reality in most of the worlds I play in, and I tend to embrace that. If you are squeamish about bloody details, tell me and I can take a less detailed approach to writing it. That said, unless violence wouldn’t make sense in our story, it will probably come up at some point.

Time for a little more about how I write characters! And yes, there is no rhyme or reason to the order I’m writing this. It’s almost 6:00am and I haven’t slept, so you’re getting the rough draft! I might organize this more later, but for now, let’s continue!

I haven’t really discussed my characters more… sexual nature. The individual kinks are in my f-list, but overall vibe? They tend to be what I call “loving dominant”. The kind of men who will look you in the eyes and tell you you gave their life purpose again, bringing life to feelings thought long dead… and also call you their adorable little cocksucker if the mood is right. :) This of course varies from character to character, the needle sways wildly between “loving” and “dominant” depending on the role I’m playing, but I’m unlikely to ever be “Cold” or “Submissive” as a main character. Don’t mistake that for meaning your character has to be submissive though, having two dominant personalities clash can be fun. I also have a weakness for women who are dominant everywhere but the bedroom. Speaking of…

What do I like in a partner? Glad you asked! Fortunately, I have a wide variety of interests! You could be anything from a meek healer to a hardened assassin, it’s probably easier to list characters I DON’T like playing opposite… so let’s do that! Mindless fuck toys, not really my thing. Bullies, they can start out that way as part of their character arc, but redemption is necessary. Emotionless characters, not really fun to play opposite. Perfect characters that can do everything. Anyone BORING… note, your character can be nerdy/quiet without being boring. Just give them a personality, make them interesting!

And what do I consider most interesting? Simple, the strange and the extreme. What do I mean by this? By extreme I mean imagine if your character had points they placed in their personality stats. Most people would have a fairly even distribution with some slight highs and lows. Extreme characters though, they tend to have a distribution that looks like the polygraph reading of a politician, big spikes and low lows.

What do I mean by strange? Well, I tend to like the unusual. Inhuman characters from vastly different cultures for instance. From as tame as elves with some unique customs to “monster girls” with unconventional anatomy and magical abilities. As for my limits as far as that’s concerned, some of that is on my f-list, but generally discussing it with me is a good idea. :)

Oh, and that reminds me. For some reason, the majority of women who play black characters feel the need to ask me if that’s “okay”…. Of course it’s okay! Beauty comes in all sorts of shades and colours! Black, Arab, Asian, White, Green! If it fits the story (and we can probably make it fit), than I’m game! Just no race play!… unless the race is fictional.

And I think that’s all for now! I’ll probably add more as things occur to me, but I congratulate you for reading this far. Have a cookie. 🍪

Did this really need its own spoiler tag? Probably not… but I have mild OCD, and it needs to match everything else. Those are the rules! Anyways, here you go: F-list.

Original Plots
Like the title suggests, my completely original ideas go here! Feel free to completely copy/paste any of them for your own request thread if you want, I personally think rule 13 is silly considering we rip off fandoms all the time. That said do remember to credit me!

Never tried pet play before, but had this idea.

It's a medieval fantasy setting, and my character is a war vet that has seen the worst of the worst war has to offer. He is horribly scarred both mentally and physically, and now that the war is over… he doesn't know what to do with himself.

He was highly successful, the king giving him a very nice estate. He had more wealth than he could ever need, but he is cold and empty inside…. Until he meets your character.

Your character is from a very rare and highly sought after race. They are intelligent, kind, and very loyal. When one is found they are highly prized, and given as pets to the upper classes. In this case, she is gifted to my character as a thanks for his service during the war.

My character hates the idea of owning a person, and certainly didn't ask for a pet… but your characters race enjoy being pets, to masters who treat them well at least. They love nothing more than to be praised by their master and to bring them joy, in whatever way they can.

Basically I see her as being part therapy animal part romantic interest. Despite his cold exterior he can't help but find your character cute… and he starts letting his guard down around her. They begin to talk, he shares his past with her, things get more intimate….

So a story about a war vet slowly recovering from his PTSD through connecting with his therapy "animal".

So, this story contains TWO male protagonists, the demon and the retired soldier. The demon is for smut, the soldier is for romance!… and then later, smut. :)

Your character is a nun at a struggling orphanage that is getting hit hard by a famine. Food is scarce, and things are getting desperate. But that's when a strange man came with a strange offer… give him a kiss, and he would make sure the orphanage had food in the morning. She is skeptical of his offer, but he looks like he has money, and it's just a kiss, right?…

To her surprise, the next morning carts arrive to the orphanage loaded with food, enough to feed everyone for two weeks! It's a miracle!… no one else knows about the man or the deal she made, but she figures no one else needs to know, they wouldn't understand… two weeks later, as food is running out again, the man shows up once again, offering more food… but now he wants more than just a kiss.

Basically the story would be a slow corruption kinda thing, with your character being hesitant at first, but secretly part of her enjoys it, as she's never experienced that kind of pleasure before. We can have all sorts of other drama going on too… dealing with bandits, illness, repairs needing done… and of course, there's our soldier!

Or at least, she (correctly) thinks he's a soldier. He lives in a house a short distance from the orphanage, outside of town, but close enough that he makes regular visits to buy supplies… coincidentally passing by the orphanage on his way. He's the definition of the strong silent type… your character and the other nuns know basically nothing about him, but despite their vow of celibacy, it's common for them to find reasons to be around him whenever he drops by… and why does he drop by you ask?

Well, perhaps he's lonely in that empty old house… whatever his reasons, he frequently checks in with the nuns to see if anything needs doing. Back garden needs dug up? He's there. Leak in the roof? He'll get the ladder and have it fixed in no time. He refuses to take any payment, and when times have been tough and money short, he's even been known to make fairly generous donations… although he asks the sisters to keep that to themselves. Where he gets the money from is a mystery.

What's this? Another nun plot? With a soldier too? Yes, this one is very similar to my demon/nun/soldier plot I list above. For those who want less smut and more romance, this might be the story for you.

Read the plot above, subtract the demon, and you've got the basic setup. However instead of a famine threatening the orphanage, it's raiders. Evil men who strike in the dead of night, intent on taking everything of value they can… and likely, violate the nuns. Before things can get too violent however, our brave soldier arrives! But instead of his usual, mild mannered self, there is something far darker about him. He starts killing the bandits one by one, demonstrating incredible skill and ferocity. Soon all that remains of the threat is a pile of corpses… with no one hurt but the soldier himself, having taken a crossbow bolt to the shoulder. The nuns of course are eager to treat their hero's wound, however he seems reluctant to let them see what lay under the black robe he always wears…

Your character is evil… but it's not really her fault. Her parents were evil, their parents were evil, she was raised around nobles who were also evil… she didn't really have a chance to be anything else. She was fairly sheltered from the realities of what her subjects were going through, her parents always keeping her from wondering too far from the castle unless accompanied by a small army of guards, and NEVER outside the upper class district the other rich and powerful people called home.

Given that she doesn't like being closely supervised (she hates being told what to do), she usually sticks to the castle and it's surrounding grounds. One of her favourite hobbies is to go down to the kings personal dungeon, where only the most important prisoners are kept, and have a little fun with them. What she considers "fun" will be up to you. Maybe she just likes taunting them? Maybe she makes them do tricks for her amusement? Maybe she tortures them? Maybe, on occasion, she even fucks one of them? Completely at your discretion.

Usually these VIP prisoners are nobles caught scheming against her family, high ranking military that disobeyed orders, or just did something to annoy a member of the royal family enough that a quick whipping didn't seem adequate punishment. For these individuals, even death was too lenient a punishment… they were to spend the rest of their days in a dank dungeon, never to see the light of day again.

Usually new prisoners are rare, as you need to fuck up REALLY bad to get the kings attention. But recently, someone new and interesting has been sent to the dungeon… the commander of a rebel group that had been causing trouble for quite some time, killing high ranking military personnel, pillaging military strongholds and freeing small vassal states from her fathers control with peasants he recruited and trained himself. He is apparently quite fearsome, and your character is interested in seeing the man responsible for causing so much trouble.

At first she just wants to have a little fun with him, but the more time she spends with him, the more curious she becomes. He begins to tell her what things are like outside the little bubble she was raised in, the pain and suffering her people are going through… and she begins to feel… pity for them, and for the commander himself. She starts to question things, to doubt what she's been told. She also starts to find herself strangely attracted to the commander, the more she gets to know him, the more she wants to help him somehow…

That's the main outline of the plot! As for things we could incorporate, age gap is certainly a possibility. Or maybe the princess finds she likes being dominated by a big, powerful man? Plenty of options. I'm happy to hear any suggestions you might have!

This plot takes place in a futuristic/sci-fi setting. I'm fine with your character being human, but I'd REALLY prefer it if they were alien… makes things more interesting. :) Also, just because he is your characters assistant doesn't mean he can't be dominant in the bedroom… he's a real AI with preferences of his own, so unless specifically programmed to like/dislike certain things, he'll have completely unique desires of his own. :)

Anyways, your character is a highly skilled assassin, and although they kill people for a living, they aren't COMPLETELY heartless. They aren't going to kill some kid just because some asshole is offering to pay her to do it, but if that asshole wants another asshole killed? She's the killer you want to hire.

She works alone, maybe she has a handler that finds jobs for her, but out on a mission? She flies solo. She doesn't trust people, learned the hard way that trust can get you killed… that said, she isn't completely without companionship. She, like many others, has a robot that serves as her assistant. She gets shot? He's there to patch her up. She needs a spotter while she snipes? He's there to help. He is a genuine AI, able to think, learn, and act of his own free will… with one little exception. She can insert any rules she wants into his programming, and he cannot under any circumstances break those rules. It's far easier to trust a person when you can literally hack their brain and make them do whatever you want, and it doesn't hurt that he was pre-programmed to care for his owners well-being.

He is the only person she truly trusts, he has had his loyalties tested time and time again, and he has never failed her, not once. He's not only helpful, he's also great company. He doesn't judge her for the work she does, always treats her with kindness (even when he gets frustrated with her on occasion), he's the perfect partner, and her best friend… and after one mission, he becomes much more than a friend…

So, that's the plot! Tons of flexibility here. For one, he's your robot, so you decide how he looks. Make him as robotic or as realistically human as you'd like. Decide what special skills he is programmed to have, what special upgrades he's been given, completely up to you. You can have a blender pop out of his chest for making margaritas if you'd like. :)

I think at first, he shouldn't be programmed for pleasure or have the "equipment" for sex. She didn't buy him with the intention of having sex with him, that part of their relationship is brand new, so she is unprepared. That said, if the next day after their first romantic night together she wants to get some "upgrades" installed, well, there would be plenty available for her to buy. She's not the first person to fuck their robot, in fact many people buy them with that sole purpose in mind. :) On the up side, this means you also pick his dick size! Whether you want the biggest model they've got, or something more average, that's completely up to you… just nothing under 6 inches… that's my only limit as far as physical characteristics.

One thing about this particular story, we're going to have to discuss a few things first. They have a pre-established relationship before we start the story. We can of course improv plenty of stuff, but I don't want to go into things completely blind. OOC chat about what our characters should and shouldn't know about one another by now will be a regular occurrence until enough is established to make it unnecessary.

Fandom Plots
Here are my fandom plots! These are stories that use established settings, characters, or both!

Like with originals, feel free to copy/paste any to your own request thread, just remember to credit me. :)

Harry Potter

This would take place after Voldemort's death, which leads to the pure blood movement becoming emboldened rather than squashed.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione end up on the run together, living out of an enchanted tent in the forest as things go to hell in the wizarding world.

We'd start a few months in, and by now both of the boys are frustrated, tired of running, and feeling like the whole world is against them. Hermione, sensing Harry's stress, tries to help him relax any way she can… which leads to them having sex. After being confined together so long under such stress, it was bound to happen eventually.

Thing is, Ron is stressed too, and Hermione wants to help him… and seeing how much she was able to help Harry… well…

This would lead to a bit of an awkward love triangle of sorts. The boys basically fighting over her affections, and eventually learning to share her, all along the backdrop of fighting a war against the pure blood government.

I play a Slytherin student who is extremely gifted at potions, but struggling in his other classes. Hermione is assigned to tutor my character, and the two start to fall for one another soon after.

Unfortunately, a pure blood political movement has been gaining support, and after our characters relationship has been cemented, they decide to go on the run together.

This would eventually lead to our characters taking in the Nazi like new government, fighting back against the oppressors with their considerable wits and ingenuity.

Thinking this would be in an AU world where Harry didn't exist, meaning Hermione never made friends with Ron and their relationship never sparked.

It's the final year at Hogwarts for Hermione Granger, and there's a bit of a new twist to the house points system. Now, instead of individuals earning house points for their respective houses, they gain them for themselves! And can use them to gain all sorts of perks in the school, as well as trade them with other students.

Hermione is intrigued by this idea at first, however it isn't long until it's discovered other students are exchanging house points for *gasp*, sexual favours!

Hermione is determined to put a stop to the practice, but she can't get proof for the professors…. Which leads her with no choice but to band together with a few of her friends in an attempt to earn more house points than anyone else, and use them to put the exchange of house points to an end entirely! Although, that's easier said than done… and it isn't long till the girls are resorting to the very efforts they are looking to put a stop to in order to succeed!

I would basically be GMing you playing Hermione and possibly a few other young girls of your choosing through this scenario. Although I'd prefer it if Hermione remained the main focus. I'd also prefer a slow corruption, with her beginning to like being used by the other boys.

Mass Effect

Whats the one rule on Omega? Don't fuck with Aria. She's the badass bitch in charge of Omega, and nothing gets done in Omega without her nod of approval.

Now, we could play this as her just getting started in Omega and her rise to power, or maybe we can have her already established and facing a new enemy?

I'd play an OC, either human, Turian, Drell, or even Krogan, whatever you prefer. Maybe my character is new in town, or maybe he's an established entity on Omega already. Pretty flexible with this, all that matters is Aria needs his help, and as they start working together things get… intimate.

Open to also playing human or Drell if you prefer, the main thing would be the focus on the relationship between our two characters. Something about not being able to touch and having to work around that in a romantic relationship intrigues me… although eventually we'll have them able to undress and be with each other.

Very open plot wise. Could be adventure, could be more slice of life, who knows. :)

Teen Titans

This one's a long shot, but what can I say? I have a thing for Raven. :) Willing to play anyone/everyone else on the team opposite her, and open to brainstorming.

Marvel

A bit of an unlikely pair, but I think they can work. I'd be leaning into more comic Wade than movie Wade, so a little more trauma, a lot more insecure about his looks.

Anyways, I figure in this little story Rogue goes out on call to fight a disturbance, only to find said disturbance is Deadpool with a rocket launcher. He's not alone though, he's fighting off a giant robot. In the heat of battle the clothes on his arm are blown off, and he just so happens to touch Rogues hand… and nothing happens… apparently, being made up of mostly scar tissue has its advantages. Namely, he is immune to her abilities (although we can still have her absorb his healing powers if you'd like).

Of course Rogue would be interested in exploring this. Someone she can actually touch? She can't pass that up! This would of course not go over well with her fellow x-men, and even less so with Wolverine.

We can have this start off as either more of a slow burn, or more slutty, your choice. I figure Wade would be reluctant at first, but not immune to her charms. I'd personally prefer the X-Men Evolutions version of Rogue, but I'm not opposed to another version.

Basically this would be our own playthrough of the series, with everyone aged up appropriately. I see it being a kinda harem situation honestly, with none of the girls being too possessive. That said this wouldn't just be casual fucking (although we can certainly have some of that too if it fits the character), as I like the idea of Aang building a relationship with the different girls.

Hey, maybe we can have Azula sent after him instead of Zuko? Let her get in on the fun.

Both OCs in this one. Your character would be the Avatar, in an alternate universe where there has been a genocide against benders, with your last incarnation being locked in a cage their entire life. You are reborn now, free in a world without benders… and with no one to teach you. That is until you meet my character, who while not a bender themselves, has practiced all the bending forms as a kind of martial arts. His people think the genocide against benders was a mistake, and so when he discovers what she is, offers to help train her in mastering the elements!

DC Comics

I like the idea of Harley having gotten over the Joker, and having recently been released from Arkham as a fully rehabilitated member of society… although life isn't exactly easy for a former super villain, and not many people are willing to give her a chance. She ends up a waitress in a crappy diner, living in a crappy apartment, living a crappy life…

That is, until Nightwing tracks her down. Seems there is a new villain in town that's causing trouble, and turning up leads has been difficult. That said, the new bad guy uses contraptions similar in design to The Jokers, leading Nightwing to track Harley down and "convince" her (through blackmail) to put on her old outfit again so he can go undercover as her muscle.

Together they try to track down the new villain by getting into contact with Jokers old suppliers and questioning other bad guys… this leads to a bit of a spark between our two characters, and soon Harley is taking a liking to being one of the good guys…

Alright, like the tag says, I'm willing to play this with either Wonder Woman, or your OC inspired by Wonder Woman. What do I mean by "inspired by"? Glad you asked! If you aren't playing an OC, skip to the "XXXX" for what applies to you.

Your OC should have Wonder Woman's general power set. Strength, speed, the works. You wanna add something you think would be cool/fun? We can talk it over. So long as you can have it make sense in her backstory and not totally break the game, I'm probably cool with it.

Strong personality is a must, confidence, willpower, principles. She can of course have insecurities and issues, she's still a person after all. She shouldn't however be a timid wallflower type.

She is a BIG name in The Justice League and in the world at large. You will basically be taking Wonder Woman's spot in our AU. She's one of the original members of The League, she's world famous, she has faced off against the strongest beings in the universe and WON. Not a newbie hero just moving up to the big leagues or just starting out. Think "larger than life".

And that's it! Everything else is optional. Name, appearance, birthplace, culture, go nuts!

Now, onto the actual plot! I will be using Wonder Woman as the default when outlining the story, but I'm talking about whatever character you choose to play, just swap her name out with your characters and we're good to go!

XXXX

There are just a few things I'd like to go over before we get started. As far as Wonder Woman's sexuality is concerned, I'm almost totally leaving that up to your interpretation. She could be straight, she could be bi, whatever you want so long as she's attracted to my male character. In the bedroom, is she submissive/switch/dominant/something else entirely? Totally up to you. I will say however that my character isn't interested in being dominated. He's not going to crawl on the floor, lick her boot and then get pegged… That said, totally fine with assertiveness in general. My characters are usually fairly dominant, but I'm flexible on that and how exactly that manifests.

Alright, now to the actual plot!

We start our story well into Wonder Woman's career. She is no longer confused or mystified by the magical moving staircase at the mall, she has adapted to human society for the most part, not much surprises her.

One day, she's out doing her usual hero thing, and responds to a minor crisis (by her standards). There is a skyscraper on fire! The blaze has spread rapidly, and although the firemen have evacuated the lower floors, they can't reach the people stuck in the top of the building! Luckily, Wonder Woman is here to save the day! She has to hurry, as the fire is spreading upwards rapidly. It's going to be a close call, but she's determined to get everyone out alive.

Thankfully, the people trapped have grouped together on the top floor and, under the leadership of my character, broken a large glass window. All she has to do is fly up, grab two people, get them to the ground, and repeat until everyone is safe. Smoke is filling the room and people are panicking, but thankfully they aren't swarming her and making her job more difficult… in fact, they seem surprisingly orderly for people fearing for their lives.

She grabs the kids first, naturally, but when she returns and holds out her hand to my character, he instead pulls someone else from the group forward to take his place. He does this again, and again, and again, keeping everyone orderly so she doesn't get overrun and end up dropping someone. The smoke is growing thick, and the fire is burning hot, compromising the buildings structure. There's a chance she might not save everyone, and the people inside know they are running out of time.

Finally, the man passes her the last two people besides himself. "If I don't make it, it's okay." Is the only thing he says before she departs, not wanting her to feel guilty if she can't save him in time. As she's flying back up some of the floors start to collapse. She grabs the last man just before the ceiling caves in, if she had been a few seconds slower, he would have been killed.

She carries the last man to the ground, safe and sound. People are cheering her, the media are taking pictures, she's a hero! However, Wonder Woman is far more impressed by the heroic actions of the last man she saved. He had no powers, and yet he put his life on the line repeatedly to save others, putting their lives above his own. She's intrigued, and offers to take the man out for a drink, to reward him for his bravery. Not now of course, in her superhero outfit she attracts far too much attention. She tells him the address of a bar and gives him a time to meet her there… little does she know, their little celebratory drink is going to turn into their first date.

And that's the setup! Where do we go from here? Who knows! The story is supposed to be a bit of a character study, getting a look at what it's really like to be a hero in between saving citizens and defending the earth. She's one of the worlds biggest celebrities, has to deal with the pressure of probably the most dangerous job on the planet, and dealing with the fact that she can't always save everyone. She tries to be a regular person at times, but that's difficult with your face plastered on the front page of some news paper (or worse, gossip rag) every week.

Besides the difficulties that come with being one of the most famous superhero's on earth, we'd also explore what it would be like for her to try and date a normal guy… how do they go on dates with her living such a hectic life, always in the public eye? When it becomes public she's dating this guy, how does he handle suddenly becoming famous? Her friends are mostly a bunch of other superheroes, how does he get along with them? Maybe he feels he doesn't measure up to the other incredible guys she knows… she dated Superman for Christs sake! How do you compete with that?

And of course there will be plenty of romantic moments too, and some sexy times. I think there's a lot that can be explored here, I just need a partner as interested in it as I am. :)

Cravings in Need of a Plot

This is where I scrape together all my current cravings that aren't quite fleshed out enough to be there own plot, and see what they inspire in you! Maybe you think they'd fit into a plot you've been craving? Or spark a new idea? Pick one or many, mix and match, whatever you'd like.

Besides my f-list the only thing I'll say is when it comes to settings, my order of preference seems to be medieval fantasy first, then futuristic, then modern. I'll do all three, I just tend to find some settings more engaging than others. If you are going to use this section, I recommend reading the contents of the “Details” tab in the “About the Author” section for an idea of what I like to write.

Oh, and no pure smut! I need story too, otherwise I get bored. I'll say this again because people aren't actually reading it. NO PURE SMUT. These cravings are supposed to be the little bit of spice that we add to the story, not upturning the whole thing of cayenne pepper into our open mouths. :)

Now, onto the cravings!

I'm talking oppressive, burka wearing, nun level of religious. Not just your everyday PTA mom with a crucifix necklace kinda deal. Could be a real religion, a fake one you've made up, a cult, whatever.

I find few people are interested in playing a mom that's, you know, actually like a mom and not some MILF porn star. My character could be younger, the same age, I'm flexible.

For some reason, I like the idea of playing opposite a girl who is obsessed with keeping her vaginal virginity, but everything else… well, the that doesn't REALLY count. :)

Your character and mine are on opposite sides of some serious conflict, usually, they'd kill one another on sight, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and if that enemy poses a bigger threat to us both than each other? We can kill each other later.

Our characters are from completely different cultures. Different race, maybe even alien to one another. Yet we are peacefully trying to understand one another.

A classic! I can play beauty (or in this case, handsome) or the beast! Just keep my f-list in mind and we should be good.

Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I have to always be the toughest one! Maybe my character has emotional strength… that counts too, right?

Your character is evil, no two ways about it. Maybe it was her upbringing, maybe she was just born that way. Either way, for some reason they take a liking to my character, and my character gradually changes their perspective.

Your character is in charge, always in control… no one would ever suspect they are submissive in the bedroom.

When an older guy comes on to a young girl it's creepy, but a younger girl coming on to an older guy? Testing his self control despite knowing it's wrong?… yeah, it's a double standard, sue me.

I've GMed free form games where my partner has left a trail of broken hearts and drained balls behind her, but I've never gotten to be the player. My character can't stop his journey and settle down, his quest is far too important! Maybe some of the girls he meets travel with him for a while, but if so, they aren't expecting a monogamous relationship.

Me and rape don't usually get along, the occasional scene with a villain? Fine, but not my main character. Too depressing. But then I thought, what if we were in a setting where rape is not the horrendous life changing event that it is, and is more of an inconvenience… treated as the same severity as someone egging your house. "Well fuck, it's going to take at least an hour to clean this up! Damn teenagers!" Annoying, but not emotionally devastating. Then, I might be able to get into it! This one is my most iffy one though, it's new ground for me, so it might not work out… I'm willing to try though!

Old Plot Storage
This is where I will be putting any old plots I’m not currently interested in for potential later use. Feel free to copy/paste any onto your own request thread, just give me credit somewhere. :)

Nothing here at the moment… but some day soon!

And that’s the end! Congratulations on getting through what is currently just over 7,000 words of my rambling! Have (another) cookie. 🍪

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom