Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

teacher serena x dwarf vader

TeacherSerena

Super-Earth
Samus' ship flew low to the ground, hovering just feet above it. Zero suit samus burst from the hatch on the top, gracefully flipping and spinning through the air. She landed with a soft pat as she looked around the area, looking for where the distress signal had come from.

hey.jpg

Raiden was walking along minding his own business. He heard that there was some kind of tournament going on...called smash bros or something. Very interested in joining he looked around for someone to help him. Hoping he would do well and win what ever the prize was. He looked at the sexy blonde and waved. "Hey...can you help me?"

She saw a man with pale white hair in the distance. It wasn't someone she recognized, she she approached carefully; her plasma gun at her side. She stayed completely silent as she reached the strange man, waiting for him to make the first move.

Raiden stepped back, he wasn't wanting to fight anyone yet, expisally anyone so hot. He put his arms out above his head showing that he meant no harm. "I'm just trying to find the Smash Bros Tournament. I mean you know arm." He said looking over her body, a random question of how big her breasts were popping threw his head.

"The tournament, huh?" She smirked a bit, knowing that she now had to fight this guy. "It's a simple tounament. If you step inside the boundaries, you're in the tournament. Last one standing wins." She quickly back flipped away from him, firing a few shots from her plasma gun towards him.

Shocked to find out that he was already in the tournament, he pulled out his three swords. Placing one in his mouth, and the other two in each of his hand. Deflecting the shots with his swords he began to rush her, although he wasn't planning on actually fighting her. Maybe he could force her out somehow.

"There's no way such a hasty fighter could beat me..." She said coldly. If anything, she was gracious her first fight in the tournament might be so easy. She ran towards him, jumping straight up, hoping to catch him between her legs on the way down.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say." Raiden quoted as he ran toward the blonde beauty. Still trying to figure out a way to win with out causing any harm to her. It was touch being so chivalrous sometimes, in fact there was many instances where it almost killed him. He continued to run to her untill she jumped out of the way, and appeared to be on the attack. There was no way to dodge the attack so he spit out the sword in his mouth. Not wanting to hurt her by accident. When he was trapped in between her legs he blushed. "Names Raiden...by the way."

Dwarf_vader said:
"Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say." Raiden quoted as he ran toward the blonde beauty. Still trying to figure out a way to win with out causing any harm to her. It was touch being so chivalrous sometimes, in fact there was many instances where it almost killed him. He continued to run to her untill she jumped out of the way, and appeared to be on the attack. There was no way to dodge the attack so he spit out the sword in his mouth. Not wanting to hurt her by accident. When he was trapped in between her legs he blushed. "Names Raiden...by the way."
"I'm not too concerned what your name is." SHe held his head tightly between her thighs. Before too long, she fluidly leaned back, back hand standing away from him. "How did you like that?"

"I guess your not much of a talker. So what's your name." He looked at her as she flipped over and was impressed how well her body looked at she flipped over. "...Yes..I did."

(Sorry, going to bed. Night.)

"Call me Samus. Don't worry about it too much though becuase you won't need to know it for long." She dashed towards him once again, this time sliding along the ground towards him hoping to trip him up.

Samus was a nice name, different...but nice none the same. He looked at her slide to him, wondering what she was doing. And what she meant by not knowing to remember her name for very long. But it all came tumbling down at him when he well...tumbled down. Falling on the ground. "Ouch, you play rough."

Back
Top Bottom