I think that we need more scary werewolves in media

That's basically it's, we need to bring back scary big ass wolves back into cinema. Really it's a disservice if the werewolf is the size of a big dog. They are supposed to be apex MONSTERS. BIG BEEFY BOYS. I want them hairier and scarier.

No! More! Sexy! Werewolves. I want them mean and nasty and kinda ugly. They are to be monsters! Monsters I tell you.

To me, me personally, the wolf man is sexy because of his strength and brute force. Not because he's pretty. Oh no. Also I want them bigger than a bus. I want them mowing trees down as they run through the woods. Big fuckers.

I want them to be able to fit my fat ass comfortably in their toothy maws and run off into the sun set. A bitch can dream! I know.

I want to see a werewolf with anger issues working in retail and he has to like break pencils in his office before he talks to Karen and Kenny about returning cans of beans "because they didn't like the taste" but they ate all the beans. That's scary but for dif reasons.

I don't think a werewolf has to be like...jump scare or spooky scary it's a monster and it functions as an apex predator so it should scariest on screen chopping people in half with its jaws. It's like Jurassic part T-Rex levels of scary. At least that's what I want.

Back
Top Bottom