Seeking Female GM to Guide Me on a Naughty Fantasy Adventure!

Acolyte of Lust

Planetoid
Hello, hello!

I’d made an effort to pitch this on F-List to little avail — so I’m trying it here. In short, I want a partner to narrate an ongoing story where my character — linked to below — engages in brawls with monsters, delves deep into dungeons, and plunges into pleasantly puckered pussies!

Even though there’s no NSFW content per se on the profile, yadda yadda, it’s F-List, warnings go here:

Would prefer someone with semi-regular availability; I’m usually around mornings and evenings.

We can figure out logistics, dice, etc. as part of the discussion. Of course, I don’t want him to actually DIE on the journey; we can do a workaround such as a severe injury or the like so nothing truly bad actually happens to him.

How we want to do fights, sexual encounters, etc. can all be fun! Would love to also add a CYOA element with choices that dictate how the story plays out.

If this is at all interesting to you, PM me first with your Discord handle and we can take it there. Thank you!

Below are some loose ideas for fuckable fantasy femmes with AI-generated pics for refs:

IMG_5680.png
Name: Vishandra
Personality: logical, calculating, serious

IMG_5682.png
Name: Saki
Personality: seductive, flirty, libidinous, easygoing

IMG_5706.png
Name: Clara
Personality: Determined, fearless, single-minded, calm

IMG_5707.png
Name: K’thora
Personality: Ravenously sexual, manipulative, self-serving