Mx Female Amber Dawn - Fantasy Dnd like rp

KaeganofAmber

Super-Earth
On the continent of Eru Ignis, there lies an ancient forest with many histories and many names, shrouded in mysteries. The humans of the continent Mundas Først ventured forth on an expedition to this uncharted landmass in the hopes of understanding the ancients. Though unbenouce to them, the heart of this Amber forest is home to groups of ancient, elven peoples.

And among ruins of those that came before rest the tomb of something much, much older. This mysterious, convoluted past and intersecting present, as well as the humans and elves, may after all be connected.

Welcome to Amber Dawn! I decided to on the spot, cook up a low fantasy plot where a human expedition from their home continent arrives in search of ancient ruins, and perhaps more, only to realize they're not alone in this new land, and what they seek is not what they'd originally anticipated. But if I spoiled that, we'd have no plot.

For this rp, I am looking to play a human on the expedition, and you are welcome to play either a human or elf. The human option will come with it's own lore so you'll have a understand of their backstory, where as the Elven one is more vague and open, with minimal guidelines but both should give you freedom of expression. I will guide the plot as we rp forward and introduce different factors, which would make this a long term plot. If that sounds like it interest you, and you are a descriptive writer that can easily put out 3 to 5 paragraphs depending on the context of the rp, reach out to me with your questions and interest.​

Back
Top Bottom