Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kingdom Hearts Re-Write

FecklesssPond

Planetoid
Hello, hello!

With the Steam Version of the KH-Series being out for a little now, the series has been back on the mind. I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts Fan, always have been~; I've played them all, a few times each and now with Steam, going through the Series once more. And I've searched for partners to write within the series before, but never really found anyone. This post stems from a few images, and posts on another site; the main being the concept of Kairi being the main lead, in the first game instead of Sora. Such a concept tickled my fancy, and so I am here crafting this jumbled mess of thoughts. I'll lay out some general thoughts and ideas that can go into basically what the title of the post says. That said, we will bump all the characters' ages to 16 or, 17, in the first game. Not due to any NFSW, but just feels a better age for an adventure to start.
If this sounds curious and interesting to anyone, and you wish to discuss more? Feel free to send a Inbox message my way~

So, the premise- is a series re-write/re-work, with Kairi being the 'Chosen one', the Key bearer, at the start of the series.

• Sora, can be swapped to a 'Prince of Heart" like status/role. Riku can still serve his purpose, of course- or, we can go full swapping, and have someone else become the sorta rival to Kairi at the start. It could be Selphie , and we expand her role a bit; though, Riku is a fun one.
    • Or, going off some art I've seen, we could have both Kairi and Sora, along with Donald and Goofy travel as a squad.
  • Donald and Goofy. The art I saw replaced them with Daisy and Minnie, but I'm not too sure on that. Could work, but I do not see why the Queen would be out there. So, this point is a big one to be discussed!
  • The Worlds: I don't see a need to go to every same world that is within KH1; we're totally open to swap things around, add new worlds instead. One of my favorite Disney movies is Aladdin, so ideally Agrabah would still be involved, if not expanded on.
    • That said, an old idea from a previous RP I tried with someone, is adding worlds that aren't strictly Disney or Final Fantasy. We added in Persona, as I adore P2, and P5 a lot. So, if that sounds interesting to anyone, totally open for such here too!
  • Final Fantasy Characters: After KH II they seem to not have a big role anymore; while I trust Nomura, and understand his statement on the Original KH character cast being big enough to not rely, I still feel they can have a decent role. That said, totally open for different FF characters popping up in different worlds. Zack Fair pops up once in the series, and I love Zack! I also fancy Lighting and her sister, Angeal, Cissnei- to name a few. But open for some we've never seen in this telling.
  • With Kairi as the main hero, do we want her to have the Kingdom Key, or her blade?

If any of this makes any sense, and anyone wants to try and build something together , let's get in touch~

Back
Top Bottom