Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any -NSFW- Sensitive Themes

Liktuk

Meteorite
Hello and thank you for taking your time reading my post, I am currently looking to do any type of ERP that includes my character being used by a DOM F/anyone playing F/Futa. I am playing a sub male. The type of role play I am seeking involves really twisted and sensitive kinks. The usage of any type of the kinks listed below are what I wish to be use on my character, we can use some of them or all :)

KINKS: [Femdom, bondage BDSM, age play, rape, twisted, crime, humiliation, masochism, incest, feet, oral/face fucking, virginity loss, CNC/rape, stalking, kidnapping, energy drain, degradation, spit/drool, blackmailing, restraints, physical abuse, pet play, hair pulling, Vore, spanking/punishments, choking, biting, being pimped out/free use, mommy kinks (favorite), NC, some snuff/gore, dominance, hentai, Impact play, monster girls (favorite), orgasm control, sadism, drug use, endless cumming, taboo]

LIMITS: [scat, urophilia, smegma, shits/farts, dirty cocks, genitalia mutilation, diapers, sissification, cock and ball torture, cuckolding, knismolagnia, agoraphilia, I don't suck dick, feminization]

Back
Top Bottom