Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Rose Garden, Filled With Thorns...

artful-design-roses-with-twisted-branches-thorns-dark-garden_1014870-1059.jpg

Got the Taylor Swift song stuck in your head now? Good!

While you either focus on getting the song out of your head, or wonder who the hell listens to Taylor Swift (hey, I have a niece okay!? Back it off!!)... Maybe you're distracted enough to not worry about little me making a F x Any thread for the first time since... Well... EVER!

It is something I have both been looking forward to, and dreading at the same time. I hate making threads in general, because they never look the way I like... and I get MEGA jealous when seeing those other uber beautiful threads! Plus, opening up to the potential of F x M is kinda nerve-wrecking. So far I have reached out to my potential Male partners myself, but perhaps it is time to throw those damned preconceptions out... Or, maybe I am proven right and will delete this thread in no-time.

PLEASE don't make me do that! If you reach out, please don't make me regret it! All I ask? Please and thank you! There is no password or anything in this thread, but if I get the feeling you didn't read, don't care, or don't put effort in... I will either back out of the conversation or ignore you. (Since you basically did the same to me).

All agreed? Good. :)

sexy-woman-with-rose-flowers-8dpx7m584s9ad2vx.jpg

Now, this may look like a thread by an innocent and slightly nervous girl, which it is... but I am not (for now) looking to reflect that in my roleplays.
On my own account I have played enough M x F to be confident in my writing, and unless we agree to it my characters won't be easy push-overs.

What I am looking for, is to discover some other aspects where perhaps I have been missing out on. Among others;
  • Brutality of men. Think like a conquered village, warriors who stormed a town. Pure masculinity and power hunger... (mostly vibes).
  • (Experienced) Dominant x Submissive approaches. Perhaps BDSM. Doesn't even have to be consensual, but an actually dominant character... rather than one who just likes to be on top.
  • Feeling small, brownie points if this doesn't come from physical difference but mental etc...
  • Genuinely devious characters. Not just wanting sex and done... ruin MC. Whether it be her mind, her body (all within limits). But have more than just a kink you wanna get done.
  • Betrayal, should speak for itself.
  • Incest, not sure what I would like on this quite yet. Thinking it will be forced, and probably connected to the betrayal arch...
  • Cheating, this WILL be forced. At least dubcon.
  • BBC... This is a hype, but I would be lying if I said I did not want to find out why!
  • An interesting sugarbaby roleplay
  • Bimbofication?

Even though I don't have many worked out ideas, that does not mean I will accept any idea thrown at me... BUT I will also contribute to the conversation of course! Lets work on something together, make sure we both get what we want!

6XJD.gif

Now onto plots, which will be the shortest section for now but may very soon expand!

Trigger warning;

Fuck You
Quivering thighs, thong pulled half aside and the evidence of an orgasm in front of her... Nicky could NOT belief he had done this to her. How could he!? She knew how she felt about this, about him... herself... and he dared make her feel this way. This... safe. This desirable, this... blissful.
"Fuck you!" Tears streamed down her face as she looked at him. He was smiling, but not in a sweet way. "Why did you do that?" She asked, before she felt herself jump from her seat and attempt to wrap both hands around his fucking neck.

Ending it
"Name you prize..." Heart beating, Simone could not belief she had send the exact words she did. Not because she wouldn't pay it, but because her request was so... ridiculous.
Diagnosed with a disease that'd slowly eat her alive, death would be merciful. Living in a country where euthanasia was illegal... suicide a shame to one's family... Simone had contacted a killer for hire through the Dark Web. "Hi. My name is Simone, and this is my testimony to having requested my own murder...." The small camera lens looked so big in front of her face...

Therapy
Multiple versions of this idea.

Basic premise;
Mc was once kidnapped. When ransom wasn't paid fast enough, kidnapper(s) took liberties and rather than kill, they sexually abused one victim. Her.
They didn't just rape her, the fucked with her mind... abusing her family when she didn't obey, going above and beyond to humiliate her...

Mc finally got freed from this situation, and now is back in the 'normal' world. With anything but a normal mind!
Will she find someone she can trust that will help her through this traumatic time? Will her therapist abuse her? (or both?) Open to suggestions!

End of trigger warning;

Ideas coming soon!

Back
Top Bottom