Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The training of a husband (Noel x Vampishdoll)

Noel

Wee
@Vampishdoll
SETTING: A fantasy Medieval world with matriarch sociaty
LEGEND
Leon Barber
- young male in the poor noble family of Barber
Analina Barber - The head of the Barber family, mother to Leon. The Barber family used to be quite rich but after Analina's mother made some horrible investments in mines they lost most of their money. They left with a mid-size home with no land. They only had their Barber name as a nobility

Rose McKay - 33 years old noblewoman. Mckay is one of the richest families on the land possessing great power
Bella McKay - The powerful head of the McKay house. She has lots of land and many slaves—one of the closest women to the Queen.

STORY
"Leon, come sit with me, we need to talk" Analina ordered her young son. Leon knew what this was about. They talked before about his expected marriage and he expressed his objection, but it seemed his mother didn't really listen to him.

"Yes, mother. It is about my plane's marriage? Did you think about what I said? My professor said I have a great future as a scholar in physics. She said I better focus on my studies... and..."
"ENOUGH!" Analina cut him in the middle, her voice was loud and full of anger. "Stopp this nonsense! I should have never allowed you to start this stupid thing. A man getting a high degree... Who would believe it? It is my error to let you have these impossible dreams. Enough is enough. Now is the time for real life. I have found you a magnificent wife. A powerful rich family. We could not hope for anything better." She said and her face was glowing at the idea that her son was going to marry the oldest daughter of the McKay family.
"But mother... please, I am not ready. I am too young. Please."
"Silence. How can you be so ungrateful? All of your life you have given everything, now is your time to give back to your family. Do you have any idea how much money will we get for this marriage arrangement? I expect you to excel. You will not fuck this up. Do you hear me, boy! For god's sake, you are going to be 18 next month. Grow up. Prove you are good enough to be taken by a wife. All men are envious of you... you are going to be the subordinate husband of Rose McKay! It is a great honor!"

Leon was quiet for the rest of the conversation as his mother explained to him what was going to happen in the meeting with Lady Bella McKay. "Now... I am not sure if she will... but there is a possibility she might ask you to... to... lower your pants to check your manhood. So, I was thinking we can exercise it now. Take down your pants and underpants." She instructed. Leon was so embarrassed he froze. His mother saw how difficult it was and changed her mind. "Ok... we can leave this out. But promise me you will exercise it alone. Ok?" Leon nodded his head in silence.

A DAY LATER

Leon and Analina drove their old carriage to the large McKay estate. Leon felt his whole body tremble with fear. His life was about to change forever and it was going to happen so fast. His mother stopped the carriage close to the house and they both entered the huge magnificent house. It looked much more like a palace than a house. Leon had never been in such his house. Even though a noble, most of the times it were only the women who engaged in social events. The chief maid opened the door to them and smiled at Analina. "Lady Barber, good morning. The lady of the house is waiting for you. Let me show you in." She said and led them both through long corridors. Leon's eyes were moving right and left, taking all of the magnificent paintings and art items as they walked passing next to many different rooms. "Mother, look at this library. They have so many books. This is amazing."
"Quiet! Stop this nonsense of books and studying. Forget it!" His mother responded harshly.

They stood next to a large heavy door as the maid knocked on the door and then opened it. Analina stepped inside but when Leon joined her the
the maid stopped him.
"NO. Women only allowed to the private office of Lady McKay!"

Leon sat outside alone and waited quietly.

Lady McKay welcomed Analina in a warmth. The two talked about the details of the marriage arrangement. The price was settled so only left were small details.

"Your Highness... " Analina started, "You have no idea how happy Leon is to be engaged to your daughter. It is such a high honor. There is one request if I may... About Leon's first name. He is worried Lady Rose will change it. I am sure we can agree to keep his original name. I will make the transition much easier for him."

"Nonsense! Men should never have any word about this. On the contrary, if his wife decides to give him a better name, it will be difficult, but it will make the transition faster. Anyway, it is not my decision. I have no intention of limiting my daughter. It is her legal right and she is the only one to decide in his name. Now... let's call for the boy..." The powerful woman said firmly. It was clear who was in control here and Analina had no intention of arguing with her.

She went outside and called her son, leading him inside the room. Leon walked inside with hesitation.
"On your knees Leon... like we practiced!" His mother whispered.
Leon forgot everything his mother taught him. Quickly he got in on his knees before the impressive noblewoman.

"Good boy!" Rose said and caressed his face as if he was a little child. "Now... I know your son is good-looking... but there is one last thing... I will need to check his manhood. To make sure he is good enough. I am sure you can understand this." Lady Bella said to Analina, totally ignoring the boy.
"You heard the Lady Leon. stand up and pull down your pants." His mother commanded. Leon looked right and left, unable to do as he was instructed. There was a long awkward silence. Finally, Bella said: "Lady Barber... maybe it will be easier for Leon if you leave us alone." Analina got up and left the room.
"Go on!" Bella ordered. Leon felt his body shiver with fear and embarrassment. He wished his life would end at that moment. Very slowly he pulled down his pants and then his underpants. His cock was thick and long even flaccid. Bella looked at him in admiration, it was the truly impressive organ. Leon couldn't take this humiliation, yet he had nothing he could do. Tears rolled down his face as he stood there in silence.

"Does it work? I need to make sure..." Bella said and reached her hand for the boy's cock.

The moment her fingers touched the male organ it started to swell very quickly. Leon hates this, yet he couldn't deny how her touching had an affect ok him. Seconds later his manhood was all swollen and erect, standing in pride. A little drop of precum appeared at its top.

One must understand that Bella's office had two entrances. The central and more often used Entrance placed the person entering right in front of the matriarchs rather imposing desk. Then another smaller door off to the side that all but blended into the wall. Usually no one would be able to even know this door existed unless someone pointed it out to them. Tho, today the door was cracked faintly open. Not that anyone seemed to have noticed.

On the other side of the door stood Rose McKay. She leaned against the wall beside that tiny crack in the door. Her arms crossed under her ample breasts as she listened to the negotiations being made by the two mothers. A little smirk touched the corner of her mouth as the man's mother made a request that he keep his name. The instant harsh rebuttal that Bella gave the other women made Rose shake her head in amusement. Her mother was such an old fashioned type of women. Rose herself didn't see the point in changing a man's first name. Then again, what if that first name sounded horrible?

Rose was in her own world when she heard the other door to the room open once more. OH, her future husband had entered the room. This was the whole reason she'd hidden in the back hallway, and listened threw the crack in the door all this time. She wanted to know more, she wanted to see him. After all this wedding wasn't her choice either. Even if she would be given far more power within this marriage then her future husband.

She turned in the direction of the door. As she leaned closer her bright blue eye pressing against the doors tiny crack. She couldn't really see much, and found herself huffing softly in annoyance as she tipped her head this way and that. Trying to get a better look at the young man. It was then she heard talk of "checking his manhood." Roses eyebrows rose. Her lips parted drawing in a soft gasp as she heard the door close when the young man's mother had left the room.

Oh how she wanted to see! She pushed a little harder against the door. Suddenly it swung open. Rose froze as she watched her mother stroking her future husbands cock until he grew fully erect. She wasn't a shy women but she would be damned if she knew what to do in this situation. Her attention was fixated on the length of his sex a little hum sound escaping her as that drop of precum glistened on the tip of his thick mushroom head.

She snapped her gapping mouth closed. At this moment if anyone had asked her what he looked like she wouldn't have been able to describe much. Her attention was so fixated on the sight of the young man with his pants around his knees, while her own mothers hand grabbed his cock. In fact, Her own mother turning to scowl then scold her took several seconds to register.

"Rose! where you spying!?"
Came Bella's shrill chastising words.

Rose only shrugged a wicked smile coming to her lovely face. High cheek bones and bright blue eyes gave her a striking look. Add to that the long black hair that hung in loose curls around her thick yet athletic body, and she really was a beautiful women.
"Of course I was spying... But more importantly... do you really need to inspect my future husband for this long mother?"

She lifted an eyebrow and directed her gaze at the older women's hand that was still wrapped around the young mans length.

Back
Top Bottom