Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for a host mother

Lauraxx

Meteorite
Hey :)

I'm looking for someone who is interested in playing the role of my host mother.

My character, on the other hand, would go to another country for a year abroad and be assigned to you through an agency. So I'm thinking of a fairly open and casual slice of life scenario here :)

It would be great if an explosive and exciting mix of a friendly, passionate, loving and caring relationship could develop between our characters over time.

Therefore, my basic suggestion would be the following:

MC is rather reserved at the beginning and comes from a sheltered household. YC, on the other hand, has unfortunately never had children of her own, but would love to be a mother. So YC is also very caring towards my character, maybe even offering to call me "mommy".

At the same time, YC is not only loving and caring, but also adventurous and relaxed - perhaps especially when it comes to intimacy, nudity and sex. Maybe my host mother is a nudist at home or at least likes to be naked now and then and is open about it.

Open communication about sexual fantasies, help in getting to know yourself and your body, these could be aspects through which the relationship between our characters becomes more and more intimate.

I hope it is clear what kind of relationship I am looking for. A mixture of mother figure and best friend could probably sum up what I hope for from my host mother :)

If you are interested, feel free to send me a DM!

Back
Top Bottom