Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any [TF4GM] Human Girl at a Monster University

All characters 18+

TL;DR: I transfer to a school for monsters and they all have a thing for the new human girl

Looking for a GM who can play multiple characters.

I'm just a pretty average trans girl with a particular fascination for cryptids and monsters, anything supernatural really. I spent a lot of high school researching the history and culture of these things, and finding any excuse to make my school assignments about them. One day, one of my teachers gets an email about a scholarship for students interested in cryptozoology. I apply and I get it, and now I get to spend my first year of college at a university in Transylvania, where I can take classes from professionals in Cryptozoology and explore the areas history with monsters.

What I'm shocked to learn upon arriving is that the school is entirely occupied by monsters. Werewolves roam in packs while wearing their letterman jackets, vampires sit outside and smoke underneath umbrellas to protect them from the sun, and tentacle beasts and fish people alike get out of class by hiding at the bottom of the pool.

Basically, by being the only human here, I immediately stick out like a sore thumb.

Who gave this human girl a scholarship to a monster sanctuary? What dark secrets does this place hold? Will all my credits in potion making cover the natural sciences requirement for my anthropology degree? Let's find out together~

IRL I have been on estradiol for about 7 months and it's very fun for me to play trans girls who are either early into their transition, pre-transition, or even in the closet, who then transition as the story progresses. I totally understand if you'd rather me be passably female at the start of the story, but let me know if you're into the feminization angle and you'll get bonus points.

I'm generally more submissive, but I wouldn't mind domming certain characters, and I can always top or bottom even if I'm being subby.

Kinks (in no particular order):

Feminization

Corruption

Dub-con

Biting

Licking

Gaping

Light body mod (piercings, tattoos, etc.)

Crossdressing

Public

Cum play/Cum farting

Laying eggs

Tentacles

"Mommy/Daddy"

Being teased/humiliated

Body hair

Musk

Sweat

Eating ass

Beast

Harem

Free use

Non-monogamy

Hard limits are snuff and gore. Don't be shy if you've got something weird you like, I'll try most things, push me out of my comfort zone

Back
Top Bottom