Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Heart Chain (Longterm polyamory)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
Innocence: A knight has been tasked by the ruler of a kingdom to thwart the plans of a trio of women trying to overthrow the kingdom. The orders were directly to slay them, but the summoner wishes tonot shed any blood. The knight approaches the trio, who are not acting like he was told. The ruler despises them because they rejected the offer to become concubines. To prove their innocence, they all tie their fate with the knight's, who is uncertain of who to believe.

Revolution: A knight is disgusted by the ruler of the kingdom and is asked to subdue possible enemies of the crown. The knight subdued all three, and recruits them to overtake the kingdom himself.

Heartlink (This isn't a link): The kingdom is at war with opposing powers in neighboring kingdoms. A knight who is desireing his own kingdom decides to woo each ruler of the warring kingdoms to unite them all.

Concord: A traveler gets caught up in the middle of a war, all because his homemade.bread being trampled on by the army of one of these kingdoms. The traveler tries to enforce a form of peace by subjugation of the rulers. All in the name of fresh bread.

Sinful Spoils(Succubus) : A knight who begrudgingly serves a selfish queen is tempted by a succubus one night. The knight overpowers her and she becomes his servant and granting him magic. Liking his new power, the knight plots to overthrow the kingdom as well as harnessing the powers of other demonesses.

As Decreed (Bro/Sis Incest): A prince, the elder brother of five sisters has been ostracized and is chosen over by his younger sister to rule because of his beliefs. However, the prince wishes to claim his birthright and ensure that he has his sisters to avoid challenges to his rule.

Prime Merchandise: A merchant who is down on his luck comes across an exiled princess of a kingdom. The princess wished to get revenge on her sisters that exiled her. The Merchant has an idea of enslaving all the princesses to possibly sell them as a set. The exiled princess agrees to be sold as well in agreement to his assistance, though she may want to stay with the Merchant, who isn't some scumbag as one would think.

Offerings to the Divine, Claimed by the Damned (Vampire Fantasy) : A man claims to be the prophet of a god, and demands for all females to he offered as tribute. A reclusive vampire that's a pacifist ends up getting involved with a party of female adventurers. After a breif fight, the party is overwhelmed and the vampire claims them all as his spoils. Impressed with his power, they beseech for his assistance in helping them with their quest.

I can easily do at least one to three paragraph per post comfortably, more if on a role. I don't do one liners. I don't really do novel sized posts much as doing that burns me out fast. I also try to match my partner in effort. If I don't reply in three days, just give me a DM. It means real life distracted me. Just to earn you, I'm not that heavily focused on details. More quantity over quality of my posts.

I commit to a plot, so never assume that I dropped the plot. I'd let you know if I'm wanting to stop. I ask that you do the same. If taking a break, just notify so I don't worry about you.

I like the responses to be organic, so I'd prefer my partner to be female in real life. No offense guys, but knowing my partner is male is distracting to me.

I prefer doing the plot over DM. Also I'd like to have OoC talk in a seperate DM so the plot isn't lost. I really come up with ideas. I tried Discord, but the post limit hinders and I've been ghosted.

Sex is big for some, but there's an overall plot. The plan is for there to be character development. Also, not planning on a harem with an endless smut fest. I won't ask for more than at least two girls, but no more than the agreed upon amount.

My kinks here are : Outdoor sex, sexy/slutty outfits, polyamory, public sex, collars, consensual slavery, creampies, and cuddling. I'm willing to try things out as I'm open minded. Also can omit some things if not a fan of them.

Limits are no death (undead races are allowed), sexual gore or violence, anything that belongs in the toilet, diapers, pregnant sex (pregancy is allowed though), and underage characters.

If you have questions or are interested, send me a DM. Thank you for reading this fully.

Back
Top Bottom