Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female My record collection of lewd rps

Vinyl collector

Meteorite
Hey, everyone I'm new to this site. Recenly I've found myself having more free time. So I'm dipping my toes back into adult rping.

I'm a 3rd person rper who normally post 1-3 paragraphs. Like most adults I have 9-5 Monday-Friday job. But I'm normally on everyday.
I'm 32 year old male who lives in Eastern Canada (EST)

Some of my favourite kinks are Public sex/Filming, Group sex,Anal,Rough sex,Incest,Beastality,Water sports,Pubic hair, Sexual piercings, Alcohol/Drug use

My only limits are Scat,Rape,Extreme violence,Torture, and Death.

Here are some vague RP idea's I have.

The Sex Purge:
Somewhat like the movie The Purge. By government law one night a year people get to live out their wildest sex fantasies. Rather it be Public Sex,Incest,Ect.

(Note this RP will follow the site rules)

Hucow Virus:
After surviving Covid the last thing people want to hear is there is a new highly infectious virus infecting people. Thankfully its not deadly but its probably even more harmful to the human race than any known virus.
Once infected the victim begins to change and acquire animal features similar to cows. Both Females and Males are equally at risk to this virus.

The Island:
Your character has just had rough break with her long term partner. Saddened by the break up she takes a solo vacation to tropical island resort that caters to people who love animals. Your character has always been aroused by the idea but has never acted on it. But now being single and lonely she decides to take the plunge into the depravity of human on animal action.

If any of these interest you please PM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom