Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Naked Penny (NSFW)

SilverInkwell

Planetoid
Hey there, I'm looking for something simple in terms of a plot. If you're familiar with the Naked Penny comic series, then I'd love to discuss an idea around that. If you're not familiar, you don't need to play as Penny, but knowing the character or series can add some context to my ideas.

My primary idea is around using a magical object or artifact that would force your character to be naked 24/7 and perhaps even more, like altering their appearance or mind. I'd prefer our characters to be best friends, or very familiar with each other. All partners must be willing to play the female character and submissive role for this. I'm open to discussing additional ideas, pairings, and kinks.

Kinks: Hypnosis, mind control, corruption, reality shift, body transformation, breast/cock growth, breast/cock expansion, transformation, tentacles, incest, feet play, tail play, erotic costumes & outfits, small dom x big sub, casual/public nudity, casual/public sex, forced nudity/sex, exhibitionism, stripping, wet clothes, school uniforms, string/sling swimsuits, size difference, multiples breasts/nipples, breast/nipple play, breast/nipple worship, collars, master/slave, master/pet, collars, knotting, exotic cocks, etc.

Discord: silver_phoenix99

39aff6b7579cac3ba2326706195de267.jpg

Back
Top Bottom