Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy extravaganza!

pinklabel

Moon
Greetings, I'd like to open this thread by saying that I hope I placed this request in the right section. I'm sorry if I didn't. One of the genders I like to play are femboys and I'd like to find like-minded partners that are attracted to them, since I'm missing that cock and balls element that I like so much! As a roleplayer, I prefer third person perspective and I can post as many as one paragraph to multiple - I consider myself fairly descriptive and would love to have like-minded partners. Right now, I'm looking for a either a male or femboy partner for this request. I might be open to the occasional futa browsing this thread but I hope that the mentioned genders would apply, as I enjoy gay rps.~

Please read this following disclaimer: I don't do fantasy or fantasy races, magic elements, supernatural characters, monsters, zoophilia, underage, guro, horror and fandoms. No exceptions means no exceptions.

With that out of the way, let's begin with the request itself. As mentioned, I'd like to play femboy characters once more. I got a handful of suggestions, but there was this other rp pitch I used to hand out that revolves around the idea of your character changing and improving themselves throughout the rp, sort of like an rpg game. Being able to become more confident, improving their physical performance and stamina, among other things.

Imagine you are this guy who's taken a notice that the world around them is changing and that change has brought them to a curious journey of self-discovery. Perhaps its something that they're choosing to go through or perhaps there's a little bit of peer-pressure or some other variable like moving onto a new place where he is now fully exposed to the world of cute guys wearing skirts, dresses, etc.

I feel comfortable playing modern or sci-fi scenes, here's a few suggestions to this request:
-All male school with the option for guys to wear skirts.
-Moving to a different place.
-Invited to a gay party.
-Space station with nothing but males.

Message me and let's craft a fun rp together!~

Kinks: vaginal, anal, facials, cum on body, rough sex, licking, interracial sex, oral sex, spit, feet, footjobs, spanking, hair pulling, rimming, ass to mouth, threesomes, casual sex, polyamorous relationships, ahegao, fucked silly, mild musk, outdoor sex, public sex, dirty talk.
Limits: underage, gore, vore, scat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom