Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nightmare King of Hell X Lost Daydream Princess {NSFW}

Heihei

I'm seeking a plot-heavy romance driven rp about an ordinary girl who has died and woken up in Hell. The world seems normal at first, but sometime after meeting your character, she discovers she's not on Earth anymore. As she figures this out, things around her start getting more evil and scary. Meanwhile, the Nightmare king of Hell (you) is her father. His brother watched over her on Earth and she's looking for him. She thought he was her father and he's gone missing. Our nightmare king joins her to try and help her find him, meanwhile knowing the truth that she's dead, AND his daughter the whole time.

She is a daydreamer and her powers start changing things in Hell. Everyone is terrified and he has to protect her because everyone is after her power. The only thing is, he's also been sealed off from his and he's weak. All the forces in the universe are trying to tear them apart and keep them from ascending to rule together.

I'd prefer to do DMs or Discord with this one, but threads are also fine.

My character, of course, is submissive princess, looking for dominant. This is very much a good girl with a little spice falling for a big bad with a little soft kind of thing. She's like, a succubus that was raised by puritans. Maybe they also have to solve the mystery of her death?

And the Spice:

Kinks:
Cumplay
Being broken/tamed
Getting into fights/battles (with each other and enemies)
CnC
Restraints​

Limits:
All races welcome, but no race play
No Femdom from me
Whatever the hell Ramsay Bolton was up to in GoT​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom